22

Louis' P.O.V

"Y/n...will you go to prom with me?"

I was waiting for her to say something but she just stared at the flowers I gave her. My heart was racing faster by the second. Why the hell isn't she saying anything?!!

Then I heard her say something over and over again but it was very quiet.

"im dreaming y/n, im dreaming. this is not real. I'm dreami-"

I cut her off by pinching her arm. "What the hell?!" She raised her voice. "See, you're not dreaming" I smiled at her. And there was another long pause but this time she was just staring at me.

"Y-you don't have to say yes" I looked back at the boys who were hiding behind a bush. But when I looked back at y/n she was already standing right in front of me. "Louis" she starts off. "of course I wanna go to prom with you!!" She exclaimed and immediately hugged me.

I was really shocked by her answer. Honestly I didn't really know what to expect but I'm so glad she said yes.

I hugged her back and heard cheering coming from behind. "Finallyyy Louis has been talking about this for over a month now!" One of them said. Me and y/n let go of each other and smiled. "Really?" She chuckled. "Yeah in fact he even talks about you every single day. It's the most annoying thing ever. He's been talking about asking you to be his girlfriend on prom day foreverrr and-" Ben was cut off by my glare. He wasn't supposed to fucking tell her-

"idiot" Darius whispered to him and punched his shoulder. "I meannnn...whaaat pfft- I'm just kidding!! Gosh y/n why do you always believe everything I say?!" Ben chuckles nervously and quickly runs off.

"Ignore what he said" I told y/n. "Aha yeah I know he's just kidding anyways" she laughs a little. Thank god y/n is gullible.

Y/n's P.O.V

OH MY GOD LOUIS JUST ASKED ME TO FCKING PROM WHATTT

I didn't expect that at allll.

I thought he was just gonna ask if I could help him with his math homework because he always buys me flowers before he asks me that.

I walked up to Sam and patted him on the back. "Sorry about lina" I said. "Yeah it's fine. She wasn't gonna say yes anyways" he said as he fidgeted with his fingers. "But hey! There's plenty of pretty girls in our school. Don't worry about it" I tried comforting him. But all he did was nod.

I looked back over to Louis who was staring at me. "What?" I smiled as I walked up to him. "Nothing" he quickly said.

JSJSNXNS I JUST REMEMBERED LOUIS ASKED ME TO PROM AHHH

I've been freaking out about this whole situation for the whole day.

What am I gonna wear?

Are we going as just friends?

Does Louis..like me?

No he definitely doesn't.