4

bell rings~

"time for detention b!tches" Ben opened the door as we all walked in awkwardly. "Hello Mrs.Bennit" I smiled at the teacher who was sitting at her desk. She looks up to see all of us standing next to each other. We were so close together as if we got glued or something. She puts her glasses down "you all may take a seat and read pages 318-390 from the book that is under the seats" she points towards the desks. We all nodded at the same time and sat at some desks in the corner.

A few moments later of "reading" a tall guy comes into the room. He had a red sweatshirt tucked in their black jeans. There was a chain hanging around his jeans. He also was wearing a black beanie on his dark brown curly hair. he also had visible freckles that I could see from the corner of the room. And his eyes that I could look at all day. And he also had-

Wait

Why am I describing him like this.

Y/n focus on your "reading"!

"Uh hey" he looks at the teacher. "Well well well, look who it is. The new kid" she stands up and gives him the same book we're all reading. "Now it looks like the only seat available is next to y/n, the girl over there" she points towards me unexpectedly. I sit up straight as he starts walking up to the seat next to me. I smile at him as he sits down. He smiles back...

OMG!!

ok ok calm down y/n

Narrators P.O.V

Y/n manages to say something to the new boy. "Hi" she whispers and hands him her hand. So he shakes it and says "Hey" he smiled. "Uh-y/n y/l/n" she let's go of the shake "finn, finn wolfhard" he smirked

Louis, who was sitting across from y/n looks back at them having their little convo. The longer he looks the more he realizes how he has no chance with her. She's only gonna see Louis as a friend. Because their is so many other boys better then him. Well so he thought.

Y/n has been trying to find someone to distract her feelings from Louis. She knows she has no chance with him because of all the pretty girls he sees everyday. Well so she thought.

"Hey! You two! Shh" The teacher yells to finn and y/n. They both looked up quickly and nodded their heads. They smile at each other once the teacher looks back at her computer.

At the mean time Ben , Darius and Sam are passing notes to each other about some nonsense:

*

hey idiots have you guys seen the way Louis looked at y/n today in Mr.Rivera's class
-Ben

No sh!t he makes it so obvious. He's obviously in looooove
-Darius

Guys he probably just saw something on her face or something. I'm almost positive Louis isn't in love with y/n
-Sam

Woah woah woah....Is Sam jealous?
-Ben

Oh sh!t Sam is sus let's vote him out
-Darius

Did you guys forget the fact that I'm not into y/h/c?! I was just saying that Louis doesn't like y/n
-Sam

Mhmm, Sam you got a crush on Louis then or what?
-Darius

Ugh nvm y'all go have your own convo and suck a d!ck
-Sam

Fvck you
-Ben

Sam never liked y/n, he always seen her as a sister. He knew Louis was in love with her. The only reason he didn't admit it to them was because he knew Louis wanted him to keep it as a secret.

Louis was still staring at y/n and Finn. He had his his hand on his head making it look less suspicious. Until.. the teacher caught him. "Louis Partridge quit looking at y/n and look at your own work" she yells. Everyone started giggling a little. Y/n looked away from Finn towards Louis who was covering his face with his hands. Y/n smiles at his actions. She looks at him for a while even tho she can't see his face. She shakes her head from her thoughts and looks back at Finn who was writing something on y/n's book. It was his phone number. Y/n smiled and wrote it down on her phone.

"Okay everybody! It's 4:00 which means you all can head home now" she tecaher says clapping her hands together then rubbing them as the students walked out.

Y/n's P.O.V

Detention was alright I guess. I expected more trouble from us. I mean I got a cute boys number so that's a plus.

I walked towards Louis who was already outside. I pulled down his backpack which is a way we all say hi to each other. "Hello loser, do you wanna go to the gas station to grab a few snack. You have no idea how hungry I am right now. Oh and my dad won't know because he's working al-" As I was speed talking Louis cut me off.

"Could you please shut up?!" He yelled as he stopped walking which made me stop too. I looked at him and laughed because you know.. I thought he was joking. I guess he wasn't because the next thing he said was "you never stop talking, it annoys me so much y/n you have no idea. like I just wish I could zip your mouth close whenever I feel like it!" he yells once more.

"What did you just say?"

...

"Tell me! Say it again Louis! Say it"

...

"I really hope you didn't mean those words"

...

He wasn't saying anything.

At this point I stood up straight and slapped his face with all the strength I had. He rubs his cheek and looks back at me "what the hell was that for?!" He says. "For being an asshole!" Those were the last words I said before I walked off.

Why did he say that, like out of no where. Did I do something wrong? I don't think I did. Did I? Or is he just on his period?

lol