14

Me and Louis managed to sneak out of the hotel room and now we're just looking through the clear door in the main entrance of the hotel. Seeing the rain fall against the door. I smile as I put my hand against the door and feel the coldness of the rain. Louis was besides me and when I turned around I see him looking at me. "What?" I smiled again.
"N-nothing" he quickly looks away from me and looks over at the rain.

"So are you ready?" I asked while glancing over at the rain once again. "For what?" I notice him staring at me again. I playfully rolled my eyes and quickly grabbed his hands, feeling his cold hands against mine and my heart almost exploded. I open the door, pulling Louis towards me. and already feel the little bits of raindrops fall against me.

Me and Louis are now on the sidewalk, under the rain. Laughing as we got soaked. Just standing there, is what we did. Trying to get used to the rain. Feeling more rain fall against my hair.

I glanced over at Louis who had his head up, smiling. And I was just staring at him. Not in a creepy way but I just couldn't stop staring at him. He's literally perfect.

A few moments later he looked at me and smiled down at the floor. "Let's dance" i said and pulled him closer to me and felt his warm breath hover above my head. "I don't know how" he says. "Me neither, but who gives a fuck" we both chuckled.

We both just went with it. Following each other's steps, giggling whenever we would mess up. Yes, there was people around us. No one was watching. It's like we were ghosts. It's like nobody could see us. And that felt good. His fluflly brown hair was sometimes hitting my face whenever he would look down at our feet. Making me ticklish a bit. He twirled me around a few times as the rain continued falling from the sky.

______

After the rain stopped we agreed it was time to go back inside. We were both soaked from the rain but i literally don't care, I had like the best time of my life

______

Narrators P.O.V

Next morning-

It was around 7 am when they all woke up and got dressed. Y/n and Louis were a bit slow since they only had 6 hours of sleep. The rest of the group had no idea that y/n and Louis sneaked out. But after, they called a taxi and managed to go to school on time.

"Last night was fun" y/n whispers to Louis as they walked to first period. "It was" Louis smiled down at her. Then Sam pops in after eavesdropping "what about last night?" He said. Y/n and Louis rolled their eyes before walking into the classroom leaving Sam behind.

"Okay everyone, i want you to read pages 301-312 on the book we read last week. And no talking!" Ms. Williams announced as students came rushing in. The whole class kept quiet while reading, except for y/n and the boys of course. They never shut the fuck up.

"I don't fucking care if your hamster died, what I'm trying to say is that I haven't had coco cola in months! Months, Ben " Sam whispers to Ben. And Ben gives him a glare. "Why don't you just shut up" Ben responds and looks over back to his phone.

Y/n and Darius were chatting about nonsense and Louis was actually paying attention to his work. "so when is your dad coming back?" Darius said while giving y/n a piece of gum. "Next week, gosh I wish he'd never come back" y/n rests her hands against her head. "Same, he's a bitch"