Chapter Four: Ahoy!

Narrator's P.O.V:

Kreek was slowly falling deeper and deeper into the sea as he felt his whole body shut down and his eyesight fade away. He didn't think that he would die like this, and so soon. He didn't want to die.. but there was nothing he could really do.. right?

Well surprise surprise, plot convenience comes to the rescue!

(Said by the author, not by the narrator who's getting paid to narrate all of this.)

As Kreek sunk deeper and deeper into the sea, he felt something hard come up from behind him as he was lifted up to the surface, the suns light beaming off of his half dead body. As he was being brought up higher and higher, he felt someone pick him up and set him down on the floor as they began punching his stomach in an attempt to get any water out of him. He began coughing immensely while he was getting punched and his eyes flung open as he quickly sat up, shaking his head in confusion.

Sitting in front of him was a person with a yellow mask under his mouth, a purple bionic arm, along with a green shirt and some black jeans. "Well well well Kreek, I wonder how you ended up down there, huh?" The person said. Kreek just looked at the person in confusion before asking one of the many questions that came to his mind. "How do you know my name, and who are you anyways?" Kreek asked.

"Names Devoun, roblox drama reporter and a crewmate on Minitoon's ship." He introduced himself. "Wait, Minitoon?!" Kreek exclaimed in shock. "The one and only." Devoun replied.

"Ahoy there Kreek! Looks like you woke up!" A voice exclaimed. They both turned their heads to the sound of the voice before seeing a short boy with a purple and black split hat, a black eyepatch with some small spikes on the outside of it, a black jacket with a purple lining rested on his shoulders, and under that was some purple and black overalls with the word 'Ahoy!' On it along with a small bow tie, some jeans, and a yellow necklace around his neck.

"Ahoy Minitoon! What brings you here, in the middle of absolutely nowhere?" Kreek asked. "Funny story actually, me and Devoun were looking for someone, but we needed up getting caught in a storm, and now we're here." Minitoon explained. "What about you?" Devoun asked. "..Something happened to the finale. Everyone got split up, and I'm still trying to find them." Kreek explained. "Hm, I see. Well then, how about you stick with us for a while?" Minitoon offered. "Well you two did save me from drowning, so sure." Kreek replied. "Alright then, let's set sail!" Minitoon exclaimed.

______________________

The sun dipped below the horizon and the stars would soon make their appearance in the sky. The three of them sat near the side of the ship as they exchanged stories about what they had experienced. "Say Minitoon.. are you and Devoun the only ones who control this ship the entire time?" Kreek asked. "It wasn't always like that Kreek. There were originally four of us: Me, Devoun, Ik3as, and TenuousFlea, or Tenuous for short." Minitoon said. "Really?" Kreek said. Devoun nodded as Minitoon continued.

"The four of us had many adventures on these seas.. but after an incident, Tenuous decided to persuade his dream and left the ship. After some time, Ik3as left as well, but I didn't want to force them to stay. I wanted them to follow what they thought was right. That's why I always try to visit them from time to time, but now.. I'm not sure if I can." Minitoon said. "Wow.. that's new." Kreek noted. "A few people other than Minitoon know about this, but thankfully haven't leaked the news." Devoun said. "Mhm. Now I suggest you two get ready to get some sleep. The ship doesn't steer itself after all." Minitoon advised them, standing up and heading to the wheel. "Alright then. Let's go." Kreek said, following devoun to the bunker.

__________________

I FINALLY UPDATED THIS HOLY CRAP

I'm so sorry for not updating this book! School and procrastination has been getting in the way a lot and I've also been playing your turn to die so-

Also thank you so much for 200 reads holy shit! I still have no idea for a 100 reads special, so..

And last thing: My Danplan story will be on hiatus for a while, but I'm not gonna discontinue it.

DJ, signing off!

[EDIT:] HOLY CRAP 300 READS?! JESUS WHERE DID YOU GUYS COME FROM-
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

Word count: 780 words