Chapter Five: Apologies.

Sabrina's P.O.V:

Its.. so cold for some reason..

It's dark.. cold.. and..
Suffocating.

Was I buried alive?

No.. the space around me isn't closed or cramped..

Where am I?

Where is everyone?

In the distance, I heard maniacal laughter as a bright light flashed in front of me. Then, the sound of a sharp object being swung sliced through the air and..

I woke up.

DJ's P.O.V:

"Nnh.. what happened..?" Sabrina asked. I let out a sigh of relief as Sabrina slowly came back to her senses, looked around herself for a bit, before sighing and looking down. "What's wrong?" I asked her. "I'm just wondering where Russo is.. and not only that, I also had a weird dream-" Sabrina said. That's when Something clicked in my head. "You said dream, right?" I asked her. She nodded and tilted her head in confusion. "Why do you ask?" Sabrina asked me.

"Well.. I wouldn't exactly say that was a dream since, uh.. how do I explain this without freaking you out?" I asked awkwardly. Sabrina chuckled a bit before shrugging. Welp, here goes..

"To put it simply, you were uh.." I trailed off.

Russo's P.O.V:

I sprinted down the hallways as fast I could, trying to get away from the green haired monster chasing after me. He had corrupted all of the swords..

DJ's sword of agility became the sword of slowness..

Sabrina's sword of healing became the sword of harming..

And my sword of truth turned into the sword of lies.

Using all three swords like that was dangerous since the power might've been too much to handle, but I can't worry about him now, I gotta find a way out of here, and fast! I need to find DJ and Sabrina before-

Nevermind, pause that thought real quick. I ran straight into a wall. Ow..

I stumbled back and put my hand on my head before feeling something sharp thrust through me from behind. Blood flew out of my mouth as I stumbled to the floor.

My vision is so blurry.. the figure towering above me held the sword of harming at my neck as he laughed evilly. I can feel my eyes slowly closing and it's so much harder to breathe..

I feel so sleepy..

Sabrina's P.O.V:

"To put it simply, you were uh.. hallucinating. I fell asleep earlier and I woke up to the sound of you choking and crying. I tried to calm you down, and soon enough, you stopped and fell asleep again.." DJ explained to me. "What.." I said in disbelief. I don't remember doing any of that.. but then again, DJ witnessed the entire thing, so..

Before I could say anything else, we both heard static coming from a nearby TV, and turned our attention to it.

Narrator's P.O.V:

The leader behind this entire plan chuckled a bit as he spoke into the mic, making sure everyone who was alive could hear him.

"Hello competitors! I have some "devastating" news to bring you all. RB battles host Russo has been murdered! Who could've done it? What happened? It's a mystery!" He said, showing everyone a Live Photo of Russo's dead body, not moving, and in a pool of blood.

The others all gasped in shock and sadness. They couldn't believe it.. Russo was dead? He was usually so excited and energetic, and to see him in such a state almost felt unreal...

"Welp! That's everything! The first competitions Will begin soon! Good luck competitors!" The voice said. The TV turned off, and the competitors who heard it could do nothing but ask who would do such a cruel thing..

The remaining hosts broke down in tears at the news, and so did some of the other contestants..

______________

Two posts in one day?! Wowie-

Sorry for killing off Russo btw, I needed to have some plot / problem here-

DJ, signing off!

Word count: 651 words.