Chapter three: Unknown Arenas. (Pt. 2)

TanqR's P.O.V:

What the.. did Russo and the others plan to change the whole finale and turn it into this? No, that can't be right. Russo and the others said that the finale would stay the same, but what happened to that statement? I shook my head and tried to get the thought of that away before hearing another loud noise echo through the colosseum, and then the sound of something hitting metal. "Anyways..competitors, prepare to battle!" The voice exclaimed. Isn't that was Russo always said before the challenge started? That didn't sound like him though.. suddenly, a piece of metal got hit again and then came flying by straight at me. "Don't just stand here, do something!" I thought to myself. I quickly quicker my head as the metal flew above it and landed on the wall before sliding down onto the iron chains. Then, that's when I found out what was banging the metal. Not one, not two, but there were four bulls coming my way with no intent of stopping. Oh no..

(A/N: I know that bulls only get angry and charge towards people when they see red so let's just pretend that during the fall TanqR's mask and jacket were now red. Ok? Ok.)

Hyper's P.O.V:

I quickly ran away from the light and into a small room, slamming the door shut and hiding underneath a bed. Heart throbbing, breathing heavily, eyes widened, and hands shaking. Was I stuck in here with a killer? Then, an announcement came on, and it vaguely explained this new "finale". Did the judges agree to this? Questions swam around in my mind and I felt my whole body tense up. That didn't get any better by the way. Down the hallway, loud and heavy footsteps came closer and closer, along with the unsettling music. Then, the door swung open and made a thud against the wall. And all I could see from under the bed was a red glow, a blood stained hammer, and a rope. That's when an unsettling voice asked me.

"Oh Hyper? Where are you?"

Oh dear god..

Kreek's P.O.V:

This place looks like it's gonna fall apart at any second, and that's because earlier I ended up breaking the floor by accident while pacing back and forth, trying to figure out where the heck this place is. There's gotta be something here that can help me out, otherwise I'm a sitting duck. Then, there came the announcement. That whole thing was so confusing and the whole time all I had was questions. That was it. I stood up and began pacing back and forth again before the ground beneath me began to crumble and it sounded like it was.. collapsing. Just like back at the finale grounds.

I began to panic and backed up against the wall as fast as possible before that began to break too, and I found myself falling backwards and now tumbling down a hill, and into a body of water. I couldn't tell what it was, but that didn't matter to me now. I was in too deep. Waves of pain crashed over me and I attempted to swim back up to the surface. But again, I was in too deep. Suddenly, a jolt of pain coursed through me and I opened my mouth to let out a choked scream as small bubbles escaped from my mouth. Vision fading, limbs shutting down, and ribs aching.

I was drowning.

____________________

WE GOT A SINKER!!

KREEK IS DROWNING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

(Sorry for that lol.)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And another thing. In the next chapter, Ashley, Brianna, and more youtubers, including a developer will be introduced!

Merry one day late Christmas by the way!

DJ, signing off!

Word count: 640 words.