Chapter Two: Judges?

Sabrina's P.O.V:

. . .

The finale.. was infiltrated and destroyed..

Who had done this?

And..

Why?

. . . .

"Sabrina!!"

My eyes burst open at the sound of someone shouting my name. "Sabrina! Please tell me you're ok!" A worried voice yelled. That's weird. That voice almost sounds like..
"DJ! What happened?!" I exclaimed worriedly, sitting up in a panic. As soon as I did though, I felt a horrible pain in my head. It felt like someone had bashed it against a wall on repeat. I leaned back on the wall behind me and placed my hand on the side of my head before feeling something wrapped around it. "What's this around my head?" I asked. "Those are bandages I found. It was really hard to heal you without our swords.." DJ answered, putting his hand behind his neck as he looked around the room.

"Our swords are gone?" I asked. DJ nodded in confirmation before I started to feel kind of.. lightheaded. My eyes began to close, and my vision began to blur. What was..
Happening to me..?

Narrators P.O.V:

Sabrina felt her head begin to spin as her vision began to blur. "DJ? What's.. happening to me..?" Sabrina asked weakly. "Sabrina, stay with me! Try to stay awake!" DJ begged, shaking her lightly. The head injury Sabrina had faced did a lot of damage, which caused her to black out and fall unconscious sometimes. Sabrina struggled to keep her eyes open and stay awake as DJ tried his hardest to keep her from falling unconscious again. However, DJ's attempt failed, and Sabrina fell unconscious. In a panic, DJ tried to keep her from falling as he let her head rest on his shoulder. He didn't have much to do until she woke up, so all he could do was try and recall what he could about the finale.

(A/N: I'm not sure if people ship those two but this is just me being completely clueless about the Terrabrite game hosts. Sorry if this is offending to anyone.)

Hyper's P.O.V:

Why am I inside of a very creepy looking abandoned hospital? I know that it's probably not a hospital, but it's creepy, I'll give it that much. "Cari! Tofuu! SeeDeng! Where is everyone?" I called out, walking around the dark hallways. I have to admit, it feels like someone's watching me through the cracks.. just looking at them makes me feel uneasy. But other than that feeling, I can't find anyone here! Suddenly, I saw a bright red light glow near a corner and felt a rush of hope flood over me. "I found someone! Maybe they know what's going on around here!" I fought excitedly, running to the glow of light.

But as I got closer and closer to the light.. I heard some very unsettling music getting louder and louder. When I finally looked around the corner, I saw a person with a gem on the front of their shirt, a hammer in one hand, and a rope in the other. The hammer was stained with a fresh red substance, even the smell was fresh, making me sick to my stomach. The person seemed to be dragging someone with a rope in their other hand, and that's when I saw it.

The rope was tied to a dead persons ankle.

Holy crap..

Prestons P.O.V:

What the heck am I doing in the middle of an abandoned town? And speaking of what Im doing in a random place like this, why did I find a whole ton of skeleton bones everywhere? This place looks and feels like something out of a horror film.. sort of. "Hello? Is anyone here?" I called from under my dominus. Nobody responded. I walked around the abandoned town and continued calling out in case anyone responded. Spoiler alert, nobody did. The town's buildings had broken windows, empty streets, very sketchy looking alleyways, and other stuff that'd make someone want to get out of there as soon as possible. But as I made it to a rundown broken theater.. I heard the sound of a gun cocking behind me.

???'s P.O.V:

I tapped on the microphone to check if it was working correctly. "Testing, testing.." I spoke. It was working perfectly. I cleared my throat and looked through the cameras before speaking.

"Hello fellow RB battles competitors. I hope you all enjoy the first stage of the new and improved finale. Who I am isn't important as of right now, I am a mere spectator. All of you will be tested with a different challenge, and if you survive, or win, you get to move in to the next one! Isn't that exciting? Anyways.."

"Competitors, prepare to battle!"

___________________

WOOOOO FINALLY FINISHED THIS!

Hope you all enjoyed this one, it was pretty fun to make, but not fun to procrastinate..a lot.

By the way, go check out XxWillow17xX version / story of the finale! It's really cool and I highly suggest reading it.

DJ, signing off!

Word count: 832 words.