Finally

Daichi's alarm interrupted Suga's sleep and pulled him into consciousness. The daylight was casting gently across the room and the warm body next to him was inviting him closer. Suga shuffled slightly and Daichi rolled over to cuddle into his chest. His dark hair tickled and his breath was hot on his sternum but Suga wasn't about to move him, not yet. He had a little over an hour until he had to leave and he wanted to spend as much of it as he could curled up in bed with Daichi. He didn't want to fall back asleep so kept himself awake by playing with the thick dark strands atop Daichi's head and humming gently. There was no pattern or rhythm to his movements or the tune escaping from between his lips but he carried on until his fell into a gentle harmony of a song his class would sing whilst tidying. They'd made it up two years previous but they still sang it every time they cleaned. It was kind of terrible and the lyrics changed slightly each time but Suga loved it all the same.

After ten minutes of it, Suga knew it was time to move and reluctantly removed his hands from Daichi's head in favour of using them to manoeuvre himself out of bed. Once free, the cold of the day hit Suga and he scrambled himself across to Daichi's draws to find something to wear instead of collecting his clothes from the living room. He dug through the first two draws and pulled on some underwear and a soft grey jumper that matched his hair. He brought the fabric to his nose and inhaled the scent of Daichi the same way he had the last time he borrowed his clothes. The same smell invaded his nose and released serotonin in his brain. He felt a little creepy, stood in Daichi's clothes and smelling them but what Daichi didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

"Can I expect you to rob me of all my clothes or just the ones you've taken so far?" Daichi chuckled from the bed, causing Suga to jump.

He blushed deeply and made his way over to the bed, squatting down next to Daichi's face and placing a hand on his face.

"I'm just borrowing this whilst I go get my things from downstairs. You should go back to sleep; I didn't mean to wake you."

"Keep them, they look better on you anyway." Daichi smiled, his voice adjusting to being used and raising from its morning roughness back to its usual tone.

Daichi began getting out of bed, when Suga stopped him. "Daichi go back to sleep, it's your day off."

"I can sleep later. Right now, I want to see you, and talk to you, and kiss you. Can I kiss you?"

"Don't even ask." Suga retorted pulling Daichi out the bed properly and against his lips.

The kiss was brief and gentle, a complete contrast to the night before but the pair lost themselves in it, wrapping their arms around each other and getting impossibly close. Their chest bumped against each other and Daichi could feel how quick Suga's heart was beating against his ribcage. They broke apart and Daichi pressed a loving kiss against Suga's cheek, causing the smaller man to chuckle.

"I could do this all day," Daichi began. "But you need to get ready for work and I need to get less naked." He pressed another chaste kiss to Suga's lips and stepped past him towards his draws, feeling amber eyes following him.

"Can't you just stay like that forever?" Suga whined, pouting like a child.

"You look like Kageyama when you pull that face, stop it."

Suga laughed and smacked Daichi in the middle of his chest, whilst threatening to repeat what he'd just said.

"You wouldn't dare Koushi, now go get ready or you'll be late. There's a spare toothbrush in the cupboard above the sink and towels on the towel rack. Use what you want and shout if you need me."

"Or? You could just come in with me." Suga suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Any other day, I would have said yes but I am not about to make you late for work so no."