Chapter 11-Choices

I was laying on my back with my arms over my eyes but they weren't closed. I was thinking about everything that has happened. If Anti was in my dream and lying. Or if it was Dark and he was playing tricks on my mind. Out of the corner of my eye I see red and black smoke.

   "Hello dear." Darks voice said and he sat on the edge of the bed

   "What are you doing here?" I ask and sit up

   "I saw what happened in the dream."

   "How did you see that?"

   "I always see your dreams. I just want to say I'm sorry I didn't stop him."

   "So you're saying it was Anti?"

   "Yes it was Anti."

   "Then why does he say it's you?"

   "So you can continue to trust him. But like I told you in the beginning don't trust him. He will hurt you if he gains your trust."

   "What do you mean by hurt me?"

   "Just like he's doing in the dream and he would make Jack and everyone forget about you and take you to his hideout in the demon realm."

   "Well what do I do?"

   "You have to trust me and wait till my plan is ready. Can you do that?"He asks and grabs my hand

   "Yes."

   "Good I'll be back soon. Goodbye dear." He says and disappears.

   A few minutes later there was a knock on the door "come in" I say and the door opens to show Anti. "What do you want?"

   "I just wanted to make sure you were ok." He says and sits on the bed

   "I'm fine. Can I ask you something?"

   "Of course."

   "Do you promise to tell the truth?"

   "I promise."

   "Was it you?"

   "Kitten I swear that it wasn't me. I would never do anything like that to you."

   "But how do I know that's true?"

   "If I wanted to hurt you why would I save you?" He asks which makes me think back to the dream to when he was talking about this.

   "But what if you just want to kill me now because your sick of me and I'm just a new problem you have to deal with?"

   "Kitten I could never get sick of you." He says and grabs my hand "We are going to find a way to get rid of him I promise."

   "Ok."

   "You just rest up. We are going to keep looking." He says and leaves the room. I sit there and think about who I'm going to believe.