Chapter 14-The Decision

I wake up and don't feel coldness in the room meaning Anti isn't in the room. I get up and change my clothes and go into the living room. I see Jack, Die, and Anti gathered around the table. "Morning guys. What are you doing?" I ask

   "Morning y/n. We're thinking of a way to lure Dark out." Jack says.

   "Have you thought of anything yet?"

   "No not really."

   "I got it!" Die exclaims standing up.

   "What is it?" Anti asks.

   "What if we have y/n fall asleep so she can talk to Dark and tell him she has a way to escape Anti?" He asks

   "That could work but what would I tell him?"

   "You just say that you found a way to escape and he will most likely tell you where to meet him. But make sure you play along and act scared of me." Anti says

   "Then what are we waiting for." I say with a smile

   "For you to fall asleep." Die says

   "Shut up I was being sarcastic." I say and go back into the room. I lay down and close my eyes but can't fall asleep. I toss and turn, still not being able to sleep. It's been thirty minutes and no luck. I feel someone lay down and a pair of cold arms wrap around me.

   "Anti?" I ask

   "Shh just close your eyes." He says quietly. I close my eyes and start to get sleepier.

-Dream state-

   "Hello?" I call out into the darkness trying to look around.

   "Hello Dear." Dark says besides me.

   "Dark I'm so glad to see you." I say and hug him.

   "What's wrong Dear?"

   "It's Anti he's gone crazy. I found a way to escape."

   "How is that?"

   "Later him and Die are going out which means he's leaving me with Jack."

   "So you think you can escape?"

   "Yes I know the best way to distract him."

   "Well then meet me in the forest by the beach."

   "Ok goodbye Dark."

   "Goodbye Dear." He says and kisses me.

-End of Dream State-

   I sit up and see that Anti fell asleep next to me. "Anti I think I did it." I say shaking him.

   "Did what?" He asks sitting up.

   "He told me a place to meet him."

   "Great let's get everything ready then we can go." He says and we go into the living room explaining everything to Jack and Die. We gather everything up and put it all into bags. We split into pairs and started going to the forest. I was walking forward with Jack behind but  out of sight. While Die and Anti were watching from the sides. I continue walking forward and start seeing a figure in the distance. Getting closer I can see a man in a suit facing the water with his hands behind his back.

   "Dark?" I call out

   "Yes." He says turning around. "Ah Dear I can see that you escaped." He smiles and holds out a hand.

   "Yep I distracted Jack and was able to pack my stuff." I say taking his hand.

   "Good shall we be going now?" He asks.

   "Can I do something really fast?"

   "Of course but Anti could be here to get you any moment."

   "Or he could be here now." I say and step back. Anti and Die come out from both sides with a chain wrapping it around Dark. He struggles against the hold dropping to his knees with his arm at the sides of his torso. Jack walks out from behind me and pulls out the bottle and takes the cap off.

   "What is going on?" Dark asks through clenched teeth

   "We're getting rid of you." I say taking out my page to read.

   "Please think of what you're doing Love." Dark says

   "D̸̹̂͊o̵̝͗̋n̷̮̓'̸̺͆̈t̶̟̒̾ call her love." Anti says pulling pulling the chain causing Dark to grunt.

   "Does that make you mad." Dark says with a smile. "Come Love let me free your making the wrong choice."

   "Don't listen to this ą̶͙̑́s̸̛̝s̷͈͗͊h̷̤͉͝o̵̹̽̉ḷ̵̌͘è̵̲͍͆ kitten just get ready to read the passage."

   "No you need to come save me."

   "S̸̗̪̫͝t̸̥̿ò̷ͅp̵͖̪͗̀ ̸̻̥͂̑t̴͕͈̀̾͝ă̴̜̱̄͠l̵͇̠̏̋k̷̛͚̻̿͝ỉ̶̪̙̣͆̓n̸̛͕̭ǵ̶͉͑̌ ̴̨͑͆̚t̶̞̦͊̀̃ͅő̶̢͕͉͠ ̸̞̺̓̈́͠ḧ̴͔̟̺̆e̸̜͝r̷̳͓̆S̸̗̪̫͝t̸̥̿ò̷ͅp̵͖̪͗̀ ̸̻̥͂̑t̴͕͈̀̾͝ă̴̜̱̄͠l̵͇̠̏̋k̷̛͚̻̿͝ỉ̶̪̙̣͆̓n̸̛͕̭ǵ̶͉͑̌ ̴̨͑͆̚t̶̞̦͊̀̃ͅő̶̢͕͉͠ ̸̞̺̓̈́͠ḧ̴͔̟̺̆e̸̜͝r̷̳͓̆."

   "You can't tell me what to do."

   "Jack put the potion on him." Die says

   "Ok." Jack walks over and starts pouring it over his head. Halfway through, Dark tries to bite Jack's hand . He almost drops the bottle but it starts floating and gently gets set on the floor. I look at Anti and see that his eyes were bright green. Jack pics the bottle back up and pours the rest on Dark.

   "You ready kitten?" Anti asks

   "Yea." I say with a nod.

   "You got this." Jack says with a smile patting my back a little.

   "Infra est infernum et supra est caelum deum et ex quo veni ad removendum illum daemonium et de hoc mundo. Rubrum lux candelarum aut ab humano Mark eum removere. Illum dimiserit cavea discedere neque amplius putrescit."

   "Wait dear before you finish look into my eyes." Dark says with his eyes glowing red

   "No y/n don't!" Anti yells

   "You need to trust me Anti is the one in your dreams I only want to protect you."

   "He's lying."

   "Don't you remember when he got angry and threw a knife right by your face. Or how just the other night he was flirting with a girl as you were sitting right across from him. He took you from where you lived all the way to Ireland. He took you to kill people. In that dream he cut your leg that now has a scar."

   "What about all the good times like when we went to the fair and I won you that bear. Or when you had a nightmare I layed with you and you felt better. I killed your ex for hurting you. I saved you from someone that was trying to take you off the park bench. When your mom found you I took you away from her again."

   I was stuck here to choose who to believe. Was it Anti? Or was it Dark? 'Come dear you need to believe me.' Darks voice says in my head. I remember that he kissed me in the dream. 'Y O U N E E D T O B E L I V E M E!' The voice echoes in my head and I fall to the floor.

   "Y/n are you ok?" Jack asks, kneeling down next to me.

   "I know who to choose

A/n 

The next two chapters I post you will have a chose on who you believe and they both lead into two different books.