Chapter 1-What now

I was sitting in my room watching Jacksepticeye’s Sister Location series since work has kept me busy this week until I got fired yesterday. I was in the kitchen of the restaurant sweeping when my boss walked in. He told me he had to let someone go and he chose me cause I “didn’t work enough” when I was actually his hardest working employee. Of course the person who barely worked was his daughter and he didn't want to fire her.

   Shaking the memories of yesterday out of my mind I focus on the video ”Let’s encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock” The narrator said.

   *laugh* ”Cheer up Baby here PZAP.” Jack says and his face cam glitches. I rewind the video to see if that actually happened. When I saw that it did I started to get excited knowing that Anti was making an appearance. I pause the video cause I heard my front door slam. My mom opens my door slamming it into the wall making the already prevalent hole even bigger.

   “Why are yous still living in mys house yous dead beat ass.” She yells slurring some of her words. Of course she came home drunk just like any other day.

   “What are you talking about mom?” I hate having to call her that, but if I didn’t respect her she would beat me again.

   She walks over to me and smacks the back of my head ”Be respectful.” She says.

   “I am being respectful mom.” I say with a hint of attitude and roll my eyes.

   She pulls her hand back and slaps me then punches my cheek leaving a bruise behind in its wake. 

   ”I said respect me. Stupid ungratefule slut.” She mutters the last part to herself as she looks over her swelling knuckles.

   “How the fuck can I respect someone thats such a asshole.” I gasp out loud and hurriedly cover my mouth.

   “The fuck did you just say.” She says gritting her teeth together giving me her death glare. If only looks could kill. 

   “Nothing.” I say getting ready for the beating of a lifetime.

     She slaps me harder and I can feel heat blossoming over my face. She pulls my hair hard dragging me over to my closet and throws me against the wall. 

   “Pack up whatever you have. You should have money so you can live on your own.” She spits out angrily. 

   “Mom I don’t have money! I woke up this morning and found my safe empty with a I.O.U note in it from you.” I shout annoyed at her reckless drunken state not caring what's going to happen to me anymore.

   “Well that sucks for you doesn’t it.” She says pulling on my hair again and slams me on the floor where she repeatedly kicks me all over. I curl up in a ball waiting for it to end. When she's done kicking me she goes into my closet and throws my belongings at me.

   “Now hurry the fuck up and get the fuck out of my house.” She says and slams my door making a picture fall off my wall. I stand up and go look at what fell, I bend down to pick it up off the ground. It was a picture of my dad, my mom, and me. My dad died ten years ago when I was 16. My mom took it pretty hard because they were high school sweethearts. The only way she could think of to rid her of this pain is to start drinking and that left her to become more angry. She would use me as her release to get all that rage out one way or another.

   I wiped away a tear that fell down my cheek and walked back to my closet. I grabbed my suitcase and started throwing all my stuff in it. I make sure to put all my chargers and electronics in it so my mom doesnt try to take them. I don't own much since every time I get money she takes it. I sat back down on my bed and resumed the video I was watching to help calm me down. I finished it before I left, every time an Anti part happened it made me laugh and brought a small smile to my face. At the end of the video the screen glitches again and it shows Anti staring at the screen for about three minutes. I rewind the video but it didn’t happen again.

   Not minding and thinking something is just wrong with my computer I put it in my suitcase. I grab the little bit of money I have left and exit my room. I walked down the stairs and saw my mom on the couch.Thinking she was asleep I walked to the front door.

   “So you're just leaving without saying goodbye.” She says and walks over to where I was standing.

   “Yea you said you wanted me gone so I’m leaving.” I say and grab the door knob.

   “Well have fun.” She says and pushes me out the door before I could even move. I stand up and dust myself off before walking away. I looked up some hotels that are around, but decided against it since I don’t have enough money for them. I end up wandering into a park and settle for laying on the bench using my bag as a pillow.

   “Great now what am I supposed to do?” I ask myself out loud. 

   I close my eyes not wanting to fall asleep, but tiredness gets the best of me. Before I lose full consciousness I feel arms wrap around me and light movement carrying me somewhere.