The Seven

On the Demoniac 

Golden Bones was frantically looking for the Chaos on the radar. "Where are you, jellyfish?" he asked himself. "Golden Bones?! We've found the Chaos, it's in the Sea of Sino!" "Then get to work and find a portal!" Bones looked back at his radar and laughed at the flashing point. "I've got you, Storm."

Somewhere in the Sea of Sino 

Zak was still looking out, and Cece bit her lower lip. "Maybe you imagined it? A consequence of hypothermia, for example." Zak only gave Cece a sideways glance. "I'm telling you the truth..." Caramba was desperately looking for any information in the database and he seemed to have scored. "Zak, I think I've found something." Looking forward, Zak slid down the stair railing. "The only place in the Triangle that fits your description is an old temple, here in Sino. It houses the Seven Guardians of the Seven Seas." "Well, I said I wasn't crazy. Chaos, on to the Temple of the Seven!"  

At the same time, the Demoniac crossed the portal to the Arctic Ocean of the Triangle. "Find the Chaos, immediately," Bones shouted at his entourage, who took the helm. An officer entered the command centre. "Bones, there's no trace of her yet but it's confirmed that she's here." Bones nodded and looked out to sea. "This little gore will never get in our way again." 

Not too long later, they had reached the Temple of the Seven. "Well, we're here. And what now?" Zak stared up at the Temple to comprehend. "Do you even know what you're doing?" asked Cece. "Zak behaves strangely," Crogar said, scratching his head. "No, but my feelings know exactly where we need to go." Cece couldn't believe the whole situation. 

But she didn't go on any further, because they stood in a huge hall of shiny ice and all around, stood the statues of the Creators of the Triangle, also called the Seven. "Wow, that's breathtakingly beautiful," said Cece, who had forgotten why she was so suspicious. "I don't know why, but I feel a strong presence. Hello, is there anyone here?" cried Zak through the whole room. Before Zak could go on, the temple shook. They ran out and spotted the Demoniac. "Oh, come on... seriously? Doesn't the guy ever let go? Everyone to their posts. We need to protect the Temple, I need answers." Zak whistled and the board came out. 

"Aha, Zak Storm and his miserable crew want to protect the Seven? How sweet. But I feel she's here... Fire on the Temple! Lure them out of the reserve... I need them alive." 

Zak summoned the Eye of Sino and their attackers were nothing more than ice sculptures. Throughout the mess, no one noticed that they were being watched. Bones sent out more skeletons, but before Cece could shoot, the skeletons were crushed in the air as if by magic. Disenchanted, Cece looked at Crogar. Bones knew he wouldn't get far. "Argh... I'll come back! I swear to you, Zak Storm!"