The Island in the Sea of Beru

After the funeral, Ria was at the wheel of the Chaos. Should she really be looking for it? She was about to press the navigation system, but pulled her hand back. Something stopped her from following Luna's advice. But she knew she had no choice. Ria entered the described coordinates into the navigation system, and she was shown a small island in Beru. She stared sceptically at the screen, as Cece came up the stairs. "Everything okay with you?" Ria was terrified. "Yes, I'm fine. But my feelings somehow tell me that I've been to this island before..." "So you decided to follow the map?" Ria nodded, although not quite as convinced. "Maybe Luna was right and there I will find answers. On whatever question..." 

In Vapir 

Bones stood next to Skullivar who just stared thoughtfully outside. "If you allow me, my Master, but what is your plan?" "I need this stone..." Skullivar murmured. Bones hesitated. "With all due respect, the Chosen One is dead and Ria Storm will not pose a danger to us." Skullivar quickly turned around so that Bones winced. "You don't understand anything! As long as Ria is in possession of the amulet and Calabrass... she is still a threat." "Now Master, how do you proceed?" "Destroy this nerve saw... then victory is mine." 

Somewhere in Beru 

Clovis sat on the deck playing around with his marbles. Ria sat down next to him. 

R: "Are you okay, Clovis?" 

C: "How am I supposed to be? I lost my best friend..." 

R: "Yes, okay... of course, but I think you're a great friend." 

C: "Do you really mean that?" 

R: "Of course! And I promise you... we're getting out of here..." 

C: "But isn't the triangle your home?" 

R: "Yes, and I didn't want to leave Zak alone, but I want to see my dad again..." 

C: "How do you want to tell him?" 

R: "Well... I don't know..." 

Ce: "Ria! I really don't want to bother you but we're here!" 

Ria looked around. In fact, a small island appeared. 

The crew disembarked. Ria looked at the map and walked a few steps until she noticed that no one was following her. "Don't you want to come along?" Cece shook her head. "Just go! We'll stay here and hold our position should Bones appear here surprisingly! We can keep them away from you to search freely." Ria smiled a little. She turned around again and penetrated through the forest until after a while she reached a small village, which did not seem to be inhabited. The houses were mostly destroyed. 

She looked around cautiously until she met an older man. He came up to her with a pitchfork. "What do you want here?" She raised her hands. "I'm looking for something." She showed him the piece of paper, and the man frowned. "I'm Charlotte Eleriah Storm." The man lowered the fork. "It's you," he murmured without Ria hearing it. "...Forgive me. I'll show you something!" They walked for a while. 

"What actually happened to the village, sir?" "Please call me Maru. That's a long story, Miss." "You can call me Ria." Maru smiled but switched back to the first face. 

M: "Our village was overrun by the skeletons. They destroyed everything they could." 

R: "Yes, I know that feeling... I've experienced it myself." 

M: "They murdered my wife and chased my children like dogs. There was no hope for us." 

R: "I lost my younger brother to Skullivar." 

Maru patted her on the back regretfully. "We are here!" He pointed to a small house. Carefully, Ria entered and looked around the room. A picture caught her eye. She took it in her hand and immediately dropped it again. "That's not possible."