Stormy Sea Greetings

Days pass aboard the sunny, blazing heat waves keeping the fish away. Much to the crews dismay, luffy was complaining about being hungry more than ever.

"Luffy you had a well balanced meal 2 hours ago, you don't need to eat a banquet every damn day!" Sanji shouts at luffy.

"But I waannnaa, I'm starviiing." Luffy complains again, laying flat on the kitchen floor.

The crew continues to struggle with fishing the rest of the day. This does however give sanji a chance to sun dry some herbs and vegetables.

Brook past the kitchen in the next room, holding the orb in his hands, sat on one of the benches in front of the aquarium, polishing the stone.
"My friends are all so stressed. Our fish supply in the aquarium is running low. If it doesn't rain soon I'm afraid they'll starve."

The orb doesn't respond.

"I don't know if you grant wishes. However elder said you bring fortune. If I can make a wish upon you, I wish for the happiness and well being of my friends. Rain, and lots of it, to clear all this stress away. Or at the very least a cloudy next few days." Brook yawns after.

For some reason he begins to feel incredibly sleepy. Carefully setting down the orb on the cushion he's moved to the bench next to him, he lays his head back onto the glass. Quickly drifting to sleep.

Finding himself in the garden again, he looks for the pool he was at once before. Seeing his reflection, he smiles, he missed how he used to be so terribly.

Suddenly the pool started to over flow with water, reflecting more and more of the starlight above.
Water begins to heavily rain down as well.
The sound of lightning striking in the distance wakes brook. The boat, aggressively rocking back and forth, knocks brook to the ground.

"What in the world in happening out there?!" Brook shouts, running out the door.
To his surprise, its storming, and quite heavily.

The crew is running around and shouting, trying to control the boat in various places.

"You aint capsizing on my watch sunny! Lets show this storm what we're made of!" Franky shouts, getting into the seat to get ready for a burst.

As franky hits launch, he yells to everyone to grab onto something and hold on tight.
In the aquarium, before launch, the orb shakes a few times before rolling off the bench and forward towards the door.
The force of the ship bursting forward to safety sends the orb rolling back, bouncing off the bench, and then as the ship lands, flying right out the aquarium then kitchen door.

Brook screams. "ORB!!! ITS OUT OF CONTROL!!" Then runs after it.

This grabs the crews attention. It was still storming just not as badly in the ocean area they landed. Even so, the boat continued to rock back and forth, rolling the orb around the ship's deck like a crazy game of slippery pinball.

The crew screams as well, doing their best to try and get it. Crashing into one another and slipping right onto the floor with each attempt.
Luffy manages to grab it, only for it to slip out of his wet hands and go flying.

"I've save you, just please be okay!!"
Brook screams, running and sliding along the water, sliding to a stop just in time to catch it.

Upon catching it, it glows so bright, its blinding. The light dims well enough to see, colors turning gold and white, Whipping around in a small tornado like twister in front of brook, it begins to take shape.

White wings form and unfold and a woman forms from the light as it dies down, finally taking shape. With golden flowing hair, face adorned with freckles, white Amazonian clothing, as well as gold and silver accessories. A gold crown with wings sits upon her head, a golden belt bearing the symbol of the orb keeping her dress tightly to her body. She stays in the air for a moment, before slowly coming down weakly and unsteadily tilting side to side as she slowly descends.