A Sunny's Day

Shortly after eating, brook sat down on the couch behind the table, looking through music sheets and enjoying his tea.

JJ had been playing with chopsticks alongside luffy, chopper, and usopp. Though eventually her attention went back to brook, she quickly abandoned the game and flew over, plopping down next to him and watching him carefully, interested in what he had been doing.

He gave her a smile and a boney pun, which she smiled and laughed at. It brought his heart warmth. Though he doesn't have one being all bones.
Yoho!~

He went back to focusing on his music sheets.
Eventually, JJ got tired, tilting side to side before making herself comfortable on her side, resting her head on his boney leg, and falling asleep.

He didn't seem to notice until he felt the drilling stares of the rest of his crew.
He was confused until he looked down and saw her sleeping soundly.

His very soul melted, she was choosing to sleep here on his lap instead of a random place.
He felt so blessed he never wanted to move.

a few hours passed, she got up and ran off to do who knows what. Oh well, it made his bones rattle with joy to see her so happy and comfortable because of him.

Zoro on the other hand, was now not so comfortable. She had stolen one of his dumb bells in an attempt to consume it.
Which-- she somehow almost got away until she was chased around the ship with zoro shaking his fists angrily at her.

He found her liveliness amusing, he grinned ear to ear.
Though hes all grin and no ears in general.
Yoho!~

"Brook aren't you gonna help us stop her?!" Sanji barked at him.

Brook hums to himself for a moment before answering. "No not really."

Zoro managed to grab the dumb bell trying to rip it from her mouth as franky held her up.
She seems determined not to let go.

"Let go you damn bird woman!!!" Zoro says through gritted teeth trying his hardest to make her let go.

Franky is also pulling her but the opposite direction.
"Let go sister!! You're worse then luffy bro!"

"Wait is it really that good?" Luffy asks curiously, food on his mind as per usual.

"NO!!!" The rest of the crew shouts at him.

Sanji comes out from the kitchen with a plate of snacks in one hand. "Hey JJ, look I got you a snack. It's called bao!"

JJ lets go, looking to see what sanji has, sniffing the air, then wiggling out of franky's grasp to zoom over to sanji running around him excitedly. "BAO!!~ Bao bao bao!!!~"

Sanji becomes shocked holds it a bit higher, JJ was now trying to leap up to bite at the plate. "Come on behave, you can eat it after you sit down."

"Oh sanji I want some!" Luffy drools starting to run over.

"IT'S NOT FOR YOU!" Sanji barks at him.

Before Sanji had even noticed the plate was gone. JJ had stolen it and run off with it excitedly. "God dammit." Sanji sighs, smoothing back his hair.

She goes to the roof of the crows nest to eat. Luffy sling shots himself up there to help himself to some without so much as a please.
She however didn't seem to mind. As they ate the two of them repeatedly say "Bao!~" excitedly like a couple of finding nemo sea gulls while eating.

"Not much you can do about that I suppose." Brook offers words of comfort, if you could call it that.

"Like you're one to talk you didn't help!" Sanji snaps.