Chapter nine

Venson's POV

I was fast asleep, I wasn't to good today. That was until I was woken up by Trent himself.

"Hey baby bro, guess what today is?" He asked. In my opinion he was way to happy for me feeling this bad.

"It's Christmas, but we still got chores, so get up so we can get them done." He smiled.

"Sorry bubba I really don't feel to good." I said as I crawled into his lap and he felt my forehead and ears to see if I had a fever.

"No fever, it's probably an early morning sickness, it'll go away later. But if you don't feel to good, bubba can do your chores for you if you want." He said but it was to late I was fast asleep.

Trent's POV

I carried my baby brother into the living room. I laid him on the couch because the little dude wasn't feeling good, and fell asleep.

After that I went to the chore chart to see the chores I was doing today. It wasn't much for me, milk the cows, feed the animals, but the added chores I had to do that took forever in my book.  fix the fence and rewrap the pump since it's snowing. The fence had a couple of spots that needed to be fixed.

I showed the list to my older brothers and they decided to help me since it was Christmas. 

With all of us working together things went by super fast and we all went to go back inside, but as we went we saw a red mini van, which belonged to our mom's annoying sister our aunt Honey.

As we walked in we saw out assumptions were right. I tried to tell the others to stay quiet for Venson, but the wind decided against and slammed the door shut.

"Hey guys *cough* *cough*" Venson said in a tired voice.

"He's sick, no, what if he gets my little ones sick or me." Aunt Honey said.

"Honey he's fine, it's a morning sickness he gets sometimes, you can't catch it, and it will be gone at least before this afternoon." Mom tried to explain.

"He should stay in his room, the contagious disease carrying rat." Our aunt said.

Me and my brothers got mad at what she said but it made our mom furious.

"Ok Karen *cough*" Venson said.

"Venson, stop, you all stat out of this, I will handle this." Mom said as she took he apron off and shoved it at my dad and made her way to us all.

"What did, you say about my son." Mom crossed her arms and glared at my aunt.

"Look he could get my babies sick, or even me.

"You mean to tell me you want me to send my son to his room, in his house, because of something that won't effect anyone and will be gone later, because your worried you and all your babies that by the way all have different baby daddies don't get sick, because of something again I say you can't get!" Mom yelled.

"Angela, that was rude, and yes, how do you know it won't effect us?" She asked.

"He's had it multiple times, even while we had guests, and he has been around those guests, and oh lets see, none of them got sick!"

"Well I still think the rat should go to his room." This time mom had enough.

This made Venson's eyes glisten with tears, and we all ran to comfort him.

"If you don't have to like it, in fact if you don't you all can go right down that road, and keep driving until, you get to the motel, where you will be staying because no one insults my kids." Mom said as she picked up all my aunts bags and threw them outside.

Time Skip

It was now the afternoon and I was going to see if Venson was better because we had a 'surprise' for him.

"Hey Vinny." I smirked, knowing he hates that nickname.

"Don't call me that." He says as I walk in his room.

"You feeling better?" I asked.

"Actually yeah." He said.

"Good because me and the others have a surprise for you."

Laine's POV

I was trying to convince my older brothers that bringing Venson to our cousins, that love to mess with him, isn't a good holiday surprise.

Since no one wanted to listen I looked over to my younger cousins who were 15.

"Andrew, Nelson, if you make him cry on Christmas, I swear, our annual family hunt, I will 'accidently' shoot you somewhere." I say as they shrink down.

Venson's POV

I follow Trent down the steps with a skip in my step, since it's Christmas and I'm feeling better.

But that feeling of happiness soon turned to absolute fear, as I saw my cousins the love to mess with me here.

"No, no, not today, not Christmas." I quiver with fear.

Everyone looks at me with worry, but in my defense, last time I was with those two, they left me in the basement after they watched a scary movie and wouldn't open the door, but they also didn't know scary movies really freak me out, like terribly.

All my brothers ran over to me except Trent, Buddy, and Brody. Trent stood there shocked, but the others were angry.

"WHAT DID YOU TWO DO TO HIM!" They pinned our cousins to the wall.

*After explaining*

"We didn't know we're sorry, but hey, maybe this will help, Merry Christmas." They handed me a gift, when I opened it I saw it was a picture of me and all their siblings and them, their older brother Felix, and their baby brother Ty. They lived with their mom after the divorce though

"Thanks." 

"That's not all." They pointed to the door and they both came in.

"You know what's funny, I thought when I left, twiddle dee and twiddle dumb would be nice to our baby cousin, but I get a text today saying they were told a story of how you locked him in a basement, after a horror movie." Felix scowled at the twins.

"Boy's go play outside." My uncle and dad call out to us.

Taking his chance Felix dragged his brothers outside.

I watched at the twins looked petrified.

Felix shoved snow in the twins underwear, and pulled up with a lot of force giving them snow wedgies.

"FELIX LETS US DOWN PLEASE!" They begged.

"I know that pain, I got one this morning before dad got us, I touched something he didn't want me too." Ty said as he hid behind me.

After that short moment we all had fun in the snow with each other with snowball fights and more.

Soon we were all called in and we started to open gifts.

After everyone was done we all said our favorite gifts.

"Felix and Ty." We all called out.

"Thanks tweebs (twin dweebs)." Felix said as he wrapped his arms around hid brothers shoulders on the couch.

"I love you guys." TY said as he jumped up and laid on all their laps.

"Every year, our favorite gift if Venson, since he could leave us at anytime, but he fights for us." My brothers say as I cry tears of joy and we have a little group hug.

"Mine is everything you guys give me because yall can't be my gifts because you're all older than me and have never left me." I say as I smile at them as they all chuckle at me.

They were all staying with us until New years and even after that Ty and Felix weren't going back to their moms.

So Christmas turned pretty great.