Chapter Seven

Venson's POV

It was an ordinary day. I decided I was gonna wake up early and get my chores done. I fed all the animal's and was still bored as I waited for everyone, so on top of doing my chore I decided to start my brothers. After doing basically half their chores I went inside to help clean there, even though it's not that bad like ever because we're normally outside. 

As I walked inside I saw all my brothers running around, because of how many of us there was it was hard to get around sometimes.

"Hey dork, where were you?" Trent asked as he ruffled my hair.

"Well I woke up REALLY early for some reason, so I decided to get my chores done, and after I was still bored, so I decided to do half of everyone's chores, now I'm here." I smile at them.

"Awe, thank you baby." All my brothers said as they hugged me.

"No problem, now, I need a shower." I say as I jog up the stairs with only a pair or boxers and gym shorts.

After a while of me showering I got dressed and ran down seeing my brothers.

"I guess helping us with the hay is doing you some good." Brody smiled and lightly hit my abs.

I laughed and sat on the couch with Laine, who no doubt already finished his chores too.

"Hey bud, so tonight is movie night, what do you hope we watch?" He asked me even though he probably already knew my answer.

"Ole Yeller!" I plop down on the couch next to him.

I heard most of my brother groan at the request, they get tired of the movie because we've watched it a bunch of times and they cry every time, but I can't help it I love the movie.

"Halloween is coming soon, why not a horror movie?" Trent requested as he jumped up next to me out of no where, causing me to jump and most of my brothers to laugh and agree.

"No, you all know Venson can't watch horror movies, he'll get scared, have a nightmare, have trouble breathing because he's freaking out, we'll have to help him, and he'll have to sleep with one of us." Cody lectured them as he rubbed my back trying to slow down my breathing from the recent jump scare.

"By the way guys, me and dad won't be home for movie night tonight, we have to deal with some people at the farmers market." Cody said as he walked out to do his chores.

"HORROR MOVIE!" my brothers whisper screamed as Laine just pulled me close.

Time Skip

Dad and Brody were gone and I was so scared because I knew they were gonna watch a horror movie.

"G-G-guys do w-w-we h-have t-t-to w-watch a sc-scary m-movie?" I stutter with fear as I ask.

"And what, watch Ole Yeller, no way" Trent said as him and buddy grabbed blankets and pillows.

"It doesn't have to be Ole Yeller just not a horror movie." I beg.

Trent passes the blankets and pillows to Kaiden and smirks at me.

"You wouldn't be scared would you?" Trent teased and I honestly was but I wasn't gonna let him know that now.

"No, I was just worried about Zander." I cross my arms and make my way down stairs.

They had decided to watch Friday the 13th. So I sat in between Brody and Trent.

"Trent are you sure about this?" Brody asked.

"He'll be fine." Trent said as the movie started.

I was doing fine during most of the movie and just covering myself with my Sam Winchester Supernatural blanket, I know what your thinking, how can I watch that and not watch this, well my brothers convinced me the monsters there won't hurt me because Sam and Dean will stop them and n horror movies the monster almost to always never dies.

I was doing good until the most scary part to me came on, I try not to remember it though. I jumped on Brody and Trent scared to death and cried into their chests.

"Cut it off, Please!" I cried out, not daring to look up.

Trent's POV

I didn't think the movie would affect him, I mean to me it's not even that scary. But when he jumped on me and Brody, crying and shouting to turn it off, I knew I made a stupid situation.

"It's off Kiddo." I said as I turned it off.

"I don't wanna die." He cried more as I rubbed his back trying to calm him down.

About that time dad and Cody came home and the wind slammed the door open while it rained, causing Venson to get more scare and cry harder.

"YOU WATCHED A HORROR MOVIE!" The two of them shouted at me.

"You can handle him, and you better do a good job." Dad said as he walked to his room.

Cody asked which movie and when I told him he said it was my problem.

I nodded and helped my baby brother to his room turning on his tv and putting it on Disney, and turned on his night-light.

I then went to my room which is right next to his, and I slept very lightly that night incase he woke up and need me. I made sure everything in my room that had sound was either off or was basically muted.

It was literally midnight when I heard him crying begging for help. I was the first in his room, and I noticed he was having a hard time trying to breathe. All of my brothers crowded around us, and I growled.

"Back up." I demand as I take my baby brother in my arms.

"Laine, you're the fastest, go get his pills." I ordered as I stayed looking at his petrified face.

I say he was tryin g to say something like "He's gonna kill me." and tears fell down his face.

"No he's not, ok, we won't let him ok. Kid he's not even real ok. Even if he was we wouldn't let him touch you." I say comforting words and notice he's breathing a little better.

"Now take these." I say as I get three pills for him and a glass of water.

He calms down and smiles at me.

"Don't leave me bubba." Venson begged me, not letting go of me.

I smile down at him. "Even though it was my idea?" I try to make sure it's me he wants.

He nods his head and I agree. I slide in his bed next to him, keeping Disney on just in case. All my brothers went back to their rooms and Laine shut the door as he left because he was the last to leave.

I smiled as the baby of the family snuggled close to my bare chest and clang to me as if I was to leave and he would die. I liked how this felt but I didn't like how it happened I didn't like that he was still shivering with fear a little, and it was because of me. 

I wrapped my arms around him as if I was a barrier and the only thing protecting him, and he stopped shaking all in all and we both fell asleep. I knew after today though I would never do anything like that to him again, I like him better smiling than crying.