Chapter Six

Flash back

Venson:4, Trent:7, Zander:8, Buddy:9, Kaiden:10, Laine:11, Jack 12, Brody 13, Cody:13

It was right  after schools, also Venson's first day of school.

"Hey dweeb, how was school?" Buddy ruffled his baby brothers hair.

"I hate school." Venson pouted and crossed his little arms.

"How, elementary school is awesome. Not mush school work no one picks on you, how bad could it be?" Kaiden aske as all eyes were on Venson.

"Wait so it's not normal for kids to start making fun of me now?" Venson looked up at his brothers with teary eyes.

"Not at all, why?" Zander asked.

"I swear Trent if you aren't watching out for him!" Brody glared at his little brother as their dad glared at them.

"You won't do anything." Their dad said.

"I am, I swear. Whenever I see him he looks like he's having so much fun." Trent looked at his baby brother and gave him a hug.

"I-is something wrong w-with me?" Venson held back his tears.

"Of course not, why what happened?" Laine asked.

"A group of older boys, said mean things to me and hit me." Venson stared full on crying in Trent's chest as Trent stroked his back.

"Dad.... I might be getting suspended tomorrow." Buddy glared at the fact someone could do this to his baby brother.

"Not a surprise." Their dad said and looked at the road again.

"Me too." Zander and Trent grumbled together, and their dad just smiled.

Time Skip

The next day the boys all looked furious until the little four year old jumped down the stairs with a huge smile.

"Hi bubba's." The little boy brought a smile to everyone's faces. 

Brody picked up his little brother and put him down in front of a thing of fresh scrambled eggs.

"I'm not eating this." Venson pushed the plate away and pouted.

"Why not kid?" Cody asked.

"That's Reva's babies." (AN: Reva is their chicken) Everyone laughed at the little boy and his adorableness.

"Buddy, Reva wants you to east so you can be big and strong ok?" Their dad said.

"Ok daddy." After that Venson ate and got in the truck with all his brothers.

On the way to school everyone laughed at Venson trying to put his boots on because he insisted he could do it by himself. If anyone tried to put them on he would get angry and snatch the boot away from them.

"Hey buddy we're almost at the school go ahead and let one of the boys put your boots on." Their dad called back.

"Ok daddy." Venson pouted and handed Laine his boots to put on him.

As they pulled up all the elementary school kids climbed out and there was only four kids left in the truck.

"Why don't other bubba's get to get out?" Venson looked sad.

"Aww." All his older brothers with him cooed him.

"Because buddy they're to old for elementary school." Kaiden picked up his baby brother.

Soon two first or second graders came up.

"Trent!" Venson called out and hid behind his brothers leg.

"Is the baby gonna cry?" One of the boys teased.

"He's a little kid leave him alone!" Kaiden demanded.

"Whatever, he's just a weirdo, he isn't worth anyone's time." The other boy said.

Later that day Venson was on his way to the bathroom and unknowingly Trent was too. 

When Venson got to the door it was being blocked by the bullies. 

"C-can you please move. I gotta go." Venson begged as he crossed his legs trying to hold is.

"Piss yourself you baby." The boys laugh as they called Venson a baby.

"Please I can't hold it much longer." Venson was on the verge of busting.

Trent came around the corner just as Venson let it out. He watched in anger as the other boys laughed and pushed his baby brother down.

He watched at his brothers eyes glistened with tears.

"Y-you won't get away with this, my big brothers w-won't let you." Venson almost cried.

The boys kicked Venson.

"Your brothers couldn't care less about what happens to you." The boys sad and this really made Trent Mad.

Trent walked over to them and pushed the two boys down and went pounding on them, soon his older brothers came and pried him off the boys.

"What happened?" Buddy asked and after Trent explained Buddy went pounding on them with Zanders help.

Now Kaiden had to pry them off the two boy and as soon as he did the boys trembled with fear.

"We will always care what happens to our brothers, and will always be there for them. Now, leave our baby brother alone." Kaiden growled at the boys and they ran off.

The brothers went to the office and almost all of them got suspended for 5 days except for Venson and Kaiden.

They all waited for their father to come get them and when he did he picked up Venson and went to the bathroom to help him change.

"Are you boys ok?" Their father asked as they got in the truck.

Everyone said yes sir but Venson.

"What's up baby bro?" Trent asked as he put Venson in his lap.

"I'm sorry I caused everyone so much trouble." Venson looked down.

"You didn't cause anyone trouble those idiots did." Kaiden told his baby brother.

"What about daddy?" Venson asked.

"If those idiots would have moved when you asked, kiddo none of this would have happened, I'm not mad at you but at them. Ok? I love you" Their father explained.

"I understand." Venson smiled.

When they got home they waited for the others to come home, and when they did they all explained what happened, and the older boys hugged their little brother.

"we're so sorry that happened." They said.

"Can we all take a nap together." Venson asked all his older brothers with pleading eyes.

"Sure." All the older kids said as they created a fort in the living-room and took a nap.

Even their dad got in the fort and took a nap with his boys.

So all in all their bad day turned into a great one.

AN: Sorry it's been so long to update but hey better late than never right.