its good to let you in again

Earth scrambled quickly off Ben's lap, his face completely red and breathing way off. Trying to control his smile and embarrassment.

Ben stays in the same position but is no better than Earth, his face is red and he tries hard not breath heavily. He doesn't hide the big smile that makes its way to his face.

Too in love to actually feel embarrassed. Well, he does feel a bit, but turning his face to Earth, he sees how actually shy the other is.

"Daddy!?"

The toddler stands there with big wide eyes, looking concer at his father. The boy walks closer to Earth and crawls onto his lap, putting his palms on the mans forehead "is daddy swick?" He asks.

Ben chuckles, putting his hand on his eyes.

Earth breaths deeply "no baby, I'm not" he wraps his arms around the boy, looking over at Ben.

Ben smiles fondly at the sight.

"But, Daddy!! Why is you wred?" His bottom sticks out in a deep pout "Did p'bean hwert you?" His eyes become glossy.

Ben scrambles close to them quickly, he puts a hand on the kids cheek "no darling, of course I didn't hurt your daddy" he assures.

Lou sniffles a bit, bitting his lips "Daddy is wred" he mutters.

Earth sees the conflict in his sons eyes, he knows he kid has grown to adore his P'Ben. So the thought of a person he loves hurting another he also loves, makes the little boy sad.

The father smiles, "love," Lou keeps looking down, he sniffles a bit "he didn't hurt me, not at all" Earth states, picking the kids chin up.

As the toddlers eyes meet his, earth kisses his forehead "P'Ben would never hurt me" he looks over at Ben with a bit of fear "right?"

Ben nods instantly "right, I will never hurt you" He puts his arm around Earths shoulder, kissing the mans cheek softly.

Lou tilts his head as he sees the action, a bit confused "p'bean kisses daddy?" He asks.

Earth turns red once again.

Ben chuckles, leaning his forehead against Earths shoulder.

"Well," Earth clears his throat "um..." how does he explain this to his child? Is he allowed to tell him? And if so....tell him what!?

"I'm your daddy's new boyfriend" Ben blurts out.

Earth turns to Ben with shock written all over his face. Ears turning red again.

Lou tilts his head again "bwoyfriwend?"

Ben smiles "that's right"

"So, you....p'bean is papa??"

Ben's chest feels tight, he feels helpless looking into the kids eyes. Slowly, he nods "if that's okay with you, buddy" he whispers.

Lou grins "papa!!!!" He giggles and throws his arms around Ben's neck, hugging him tight.

Ben could cry.

Earth is crying.

Both man put their arms around the small boy, as the baby snuggles between them and closes his eyes, letting out a deep sigh "Daddy, papa, I'm sleepy" he mumbles.

"Sleep bub, well get you to bed" ben replies, watching as the boy slowly falls asleep. Then his eyes travel to Earths silent crying face.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Ben asks, putting a hand on Earths face.