The Note

Why did no one tell me I forgot all about the note that Ben found and was in Earths hand when he woke up?? Hmmmm!? Hehehe sorry
Um I'm a dumbass but here ya go....brief chapter and last...now actually last 🥺🥺
Hope you all enjoy 😊

The note

Ben lets out a soft sigh as he walks from the back door of the hospital to his car. He smiles big at the stop light and chuckles as he sees a couple of teenagers run along the side walks, screaming happily to each other.

The world had a new glow for Ben.

A glow that has not been there for most part of his life, it screams out happiness and all Ben can do is absorb it for the day that might be sad.

Because Ben knows better than anyone that happiness is only a stop, it's not permanent, it's not there to stay, so you might as well make the best of it.

So he laughs when he sees a dog dressed as a bee, smiles as he looks up and sees the moon shining brightly.

Anxious to get home to his family.

A family that he and Earth have fought hard for.

Soon he reaches his house and from the car window he can see the silhouette of his two children, both sitting on far sides of the living room.

Earth has probably put them in time out.

Ben chuckles, those kids are lovely but such a handful.

He can smell the delicious food that his boyfriend has probably made and can actually hear music playing.

Disney piano, once again Ben's smile grows.

Soon he gets out of the car, locking it and walking into the house, he had not sold he's own house but has now moved into Earths. They talked it through for hours, making sure it was something both wanted.

But how could they not?

How could they not want to be with each other? Not want to wake up to one another when they had been pulled apart for so long!?

Then a bit more because of Earths father......

Ben was desperate to be beside Earth, afraid he would disappear from him once again.

Even if Earth promised the time apart was over.

Even if Ben was sure that Earth would stay.

Their hearts still had that fear within them, but it was slowly disappearing.

"Papa!!!" "P'Ben!!!" Both kids scream happily as they see the man walk in.

Earth turns around and glares at the kids "it's not been twenty minutes!" He scolds.

Both pout and turn back to their respective sides, sighing loudly as saying sorry.

Ben tries hard not to laugh.

"What happened?" He asks once he reaches his boyfriend and places a soft kiss to boy's cheek.

Earth chuckles lowly "they fought for a toy and both ended up hurt" he whispers and shakes his head "I didn't know who to ground so I scolded both"

Ben buries his face to Earths shoulder as he tries not to laugh too loud "ahh parenting 101" He jokes.

Earth also tries not to laugh hard "Hey! I'm doing my best! Parenting does not come with a manual!" He tries to defend himself but only laughs as well.