i knew we'd be fine

Hiiiiiii
So, just yesterday i got back the internet!!! It was a horrible time because I also need it for school!!! 😭
But once again I'm back!!!! 😊 thank you all so much for being so kind and waiting, enjoy this chapter 💛💛
Hope this chapter delivers happy!!
The story is almost over ....but don't worry my dear readers!!! I will be making more stories of this beautiful couple as long as you all keep reading!!!

*

Ben's heart is like a drum, it beats fast and hard against his chest making it hurt.

His feet run fast through the dark parking lot and through the doors of the hospital, hearing as the nurse at the front desk screams for him.

The halls seem bigger for some reason, it feels like a lot more time to get to the room he has visited for so many days now.

As he reaches the room, out of breath and with tears in his eyes he notices lots of people coming in and out of the room. The nurses that pass him give him tiny smiles, the one doctor that comes out of the room sighs.

Ben takes notices that it's not the same doctor that always helps "Doctor New," he says in a bit of confusion.

The doctor smiles "doctor Tawan was send off tonight, so I'm taking over"

Ben can't really pay attention, his eyes drag to the door staring at it with intention, his body is shiver to not end as the fear in his body sets deeper and deeper.

The doctor smiles "he's okay doctor Ben" he states and moves out of the way "it's as if he only woke up from a nap"

Ben takes big steps again, he walks fast, his breathing becomes in even.

Then he reaches the open door and stands there as his eyes land on the sitting figure.

His breathing is shaky as the person on the bed stares out the window.

"Earth.." Ben says barely above a whisper.

Earth turns his head to him, he stares at Ben with wide open eyes "Ben..." he sobs.

Ben doesn't hold back and runs fast to Earth, crushing him in his arms and hugging him so close it's almost suffocating.

Earth returns the hug in an instant, pressing his face to Ben's chest and arms around his shoulders, crying his heart out, sobbing with no shame.

Ben pulls away, he's in no better shape than Earth as his tears roll down one after another. He takes the small mans face between his palms, stares deeply into Earths brown eyes, finally feeling like he can breath again.

"Are you going to kiss me or...?" Earth can't help but ask.

Ben quickly crashes his lips against his lovers, taking Earths face in between his palms and kissing him hard. Passionate and desperate to feel him, his tongue tasting his partner and pulling him closer and closer, the need of air not being an obstacle.

Earth wraps his arms around Ben's shoulders, hanging on to him and kissing back with the same intensity, pushing himself further onto Ben, his tears falling fast.

After a while Ben slows down, his kiss becomes slower, feeling as his own tears fall faster. He sobs between the kisses but nibbles Earths lips, giving him tender touches.

"DADDDY!!!"

Ben can't help but chuckle, he slowly pulls away from Earth and smiles "we'll continue this later" he whispers.

"Promise?" Earths eyes sparkle between the tears.

"Promise"

As both man pull away Ben notices the small note that he had put in Earths hand the last time he visited.