Chapter 1

Chaeyoung/ Rosé pov

I wake up by the light of the sun shining through a window, I noticed that I am not in my room then I remember last night I have some good time at the bar then a girl comes closer to me and immediately smash her lips on mine, so I guess we did it.

I immediately wear my clothes and left the girl who is still sleeping and drive my motorbike at our castle.

Oh yeah, let me introduce myself I'm Park chaeyoung but you can call mo rosé, I'm the youngest daughter of the King of Eurcannia and his name is King Mason and my mom the Queen is Park Clare, I have my older sister and her is Alice actually she's already married, now if you want to know me here I go, I become a fuckgirl when my previous girlfriend cheated on me, she's a princess but I didn't know that she's just using me for fame that's why after that I don't wanna be kind and caring anymore, I became cold to other people including my parents,i also have a dick yup you heard that right since born and i don't mind tho, I'm a music lover I have a music room in our castle but I only go there when want to be alone and I also don't like people who are touching my stuff, soo yeah that's me.

When I arrive at our castle I park my motorbike and enter this big door,i immediately walk to our kitchen and get something to eat, until I hear someone cough.

" I was right you didn't sleep here AGAIN" i just shrugged my shoulder and walk past him

" I'm talking to you Roseanne" I just turned to him and give him a cold look.

" Don't call me that you know I hate that name,Nevermind I'm heading to my room now Dad,Goodnight" I just plainly respond.

" it's already morni-" i cut him off by running upstairs.

Third person pov

" What should I to make my princess back? " King mason said to himself. He was about to walk when he hear the telephone rang.

" Hello It's the King talking who is this? " King mason as the caller.

" Well well my dear friend forget me already aye?" the caller said.

" King Jake it's you, well why did you call mah friend? " King Park shocked replied.

" I was wondering if we can have lunch together with King manoban and King Darwin? " King Jake offered.

" well that would be nice so tomorrow lunch time here is that good? " King mason ask.

"That would be lovely see you King Park?"
King Jake bid his good bye.

" See you King Jake " their conversation ended very well. King mason make his to his office.

... Author...

What do you think the Kings will talk about?
leave it in the comment section

Hi everyone/chaennie shippers can you please support me in making  this story hehe. Actually I'm just a beginner so please help me.