Chapter 2

Jennie's pov

I've been wake up by feeling someonce hand in my stomach so I immediately look who is it and about to punch him or her but it's was my one and only driver Kai.

You guys might be feel weird about me but yes me and Kai my driver doing it every time I'm going to work, he picks me up always after my photoshoot then he immediately drive the car at a apartment.

Our thing started when my Dad the King hire him as my personal driver because you know my Dad is protective to their only princess and that's me. When he introduced me to him I immediately noticed that he got attracted by my beauty, well of course who wouldn't. So yeah everytime where in the car I always noticed him looking at me or at my body whenever I'm wearing sexy outfits.So I confronted him and seduce him not to judge but he's handsome a little bit but Chaeyoung is more handsome, you guys are curious why I know Park chaeyoung right?. Well let's just say that I once see her at a bar and who wouldn't fall for her handsomest and hotness.

Let me just say I just seduce Kai so that I can also have a nice life. So back to the story.

I immediately stand and wear all my clothes, I get the key of my car and left Kai at that apartment.

When I already got inside I hear my Dad talking to someone until I heard the Park now I know who is he talking to.

Not bothering my father to his call I run to our stairs and enter my bedroom.

"Sweetie?, you're already home?"

"Yes Mom, why do you need something? "

"Where have you been last night? "

"Uhh-uhhmm at Irene's place"

"Okay, after you freshen up be at the dining room okay? "

"I will"

Owww yeah let me introduce myself I'm Jennie Kim one and only daughter of King Jake and Queen Victoria, I don't have any siblings that's why all of their attention is just for me. About my attitude well when I was 23 I have a boyfriend but he's not a prince his just an ordinary human, we've been dating for 8 months but we broke up because he caught me making out with someone after that he ended everything because he said that he's not the man in my life, that I will find someone who is a prince who can take care of more, after that I didn't go to school but I'm being home schooled my Dad the King recommend.

Because of what happened I'm always having s*x with some random guy at a bar but it was stop when Kai entered the story.

After fixing myself I head downstairs and saw my Mom and Dad talking about something.

"Hey Mom, Dad" I kiss them on the cheek and sit in front of my Mom.

"So how was the photoshoot yesterday? "

"It was good Mom I have so much fun" I smile at them.

"Good to here, tomorrow you won't go to work and you stay here with your Mom "

"Uhmm why Dad,did I do something wrong? "

"No, tomorrow I will be out and will have a meeting with the other Kings"

"So you will be staying here with me play honey? "

"urgghh fine Mom, Dad"

I think tomorrow will be a boring day for me urrgghhh.

...Author...

Hi everyone tell me your thoughts about this chapter at the comment section.