CHAPTER 8

Third person pov

As they make their way down stairs, chaeyoung can't stop thinking how would the four of them get along.

While chaeyoung is thinking she's been cut by the guy earlier.

"Jennie I already get your luggage from the car so where's your room? "chaeyoung wait for Jennie to respond.

"uhh?  Uummm it's okay i can do it "she said but chaeyoung noticed the guy chuckled.

"No I'm on it jennie" the guy was about to step on the stairs until.

"Jennie I guess you forgot about what I said earlier " Chaeyoung said looking at princess Jisoo and prince Lisa.

Jennie recall what the prince said and she almost screwed because Chaeyoung don't want anybody in their room.

"Kai please it's okay you can just park the car I can do it "Jennie said.

"Fine, but who are anyway? " Kai asking Chaeyoung who is now smirking at him,Jennie already know that Kai is in big trouble.

"Who am I?"Chaeyoung just chuckled while walking closer to the two and look at him in cold one.

"Well let me introduce myself to you, I'm Park Chaeyoung daughter of King Mason and future husband of Princess Jennie,pleasure to meet you,what's your name, ohh Kai" Chaeyoung said and smirk when he saw the man tremble.

"Pri-prince Ch-chaeyoung ,I'm sorry your highness. "Kai immediately bow.

"It's okay now you may park my wife's car and I'll be the one carrying my wife's luggage. "

Jennie immediately thought, w-wife did she just call me her wife. Accckkk and my husband wow I thought prince Lisa will be the one I'll be marrying.Wife huh well let me tease this park Jennie in her thoughts.

"I didn't know I'm your wife already Prince Chaeyoung? " Jennie tease her but she's not expecting what she said after wards.

"Why you don't want me to call you that? "she asked and start leaning to Jennie.

Jennie just gulp and look some other directions. Within a minute she hear a giggle,and feel that the prince presence are not there anymore.

"Princess Jennie let's go? "Princess jisoo ask her.

"uhhh?"Jennie look up and she saw that the two prince are already at the door.

"Oh yeah let's go"Jennie and Jisoo make their way inside the house.

When all of them are done fixing their things each of them got a message from their Father.

"A dinner gathering? "the four of them thought.