CHAPTER 10 THE FORGOTTEN TRUTH

Darkness consumed her. She was confuse and was shock to find out she's floating! The next thing she knew, a sting of pain at her stomach woke her up. Suddenly she felt a grip at her shoulder.

'!'

"SHIT, SHIT! GOMENASAI KAMI-SAMA!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO STEAL SASUKE'S TOMATOES!! I PROMISE I WON'T KICK NARUTO EVER AGAIN! I PROMISE I WON'T SCARE KAKASHI EVER AGAIN!!!

I PROMISE TO LOVE SHIKAMARU LIKE SAKURA DOES!! I WON'T CALL YOU A TROUBLESOME GOD EVER AGAIN!! PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME FOR NOW! I STILL HAVE THINGS I WANT TO DO!!!"

"Hiori chan... this is inner you stupid brat! AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT STEALING SASUKE'S TOMATOES!?!"

"Inner? Oh.. well good to see you... A ball of light?"

"*Sigh* please don't change the subject, also yes.. this is me. Since I don't have any physical body, I was force to be a ball of light and also because I'm a part of your subconscious"

Sakura give an 'Ah!' before smiling at her. "Gome~ I just love teasing the boy after ignoring me for a week, Hahaha!"

"Don't give me your Ha ha ha you little brat! Also your mentally 19 years old, don't pick a fight to a 12 years old!"

Sakura give a shrug before looking at her surroundings which is still pitch black. She sighed~

"So why am I here?"

After waking up from this dark void a question keeps on bugging her! At first she thought she died, but when she saw and meets inner Sakura, she knew she's still in Naruto. She wonders if that's a good thing or not.

"Because of your stupid Idea, which you miscalculated a bit! Your now inside Sakura's subconscious and my home. Inside you might feel like you died but your still alive, your body's just a little bit mess up..."

"Oh..." Hiori didn't really mind, but she's a little bit worried for Haku and Zabuza. She just hope their able to escape from everyone without her or at least be alive after she wakes up!

"Don't worry, be more worried for your own body, because of Kakashi's chidori, your stomach got ruined. Though for normal people they'll easily die cause of blood lost, but thanks to you, I can easily stop the blood to flow too fast. They easily patch you up and that I thanks your sensei..."

"Inner... your not telling me everything, aren't you?.."

Hiori can clearly see inner froze up which was floating the whole time. She wonders if this was connected to what she's hiding.

"Please Inner..! Tell me everything you know!" Hiori knows Inner's scared to tell her the truth, and what ever made inner scared must be dangerous!.. For now she'll just hope her beg will let her open up...!

"Fine, but..."

"But?"

"But promise me.. you won't freakout... I'll show you what trully happened..." Hiori nodded.

"That time..."

"It was when Sakura arrived at her home that time. The start of everything!!!
The day was great, learning new things, fighting with Ino, and... *cough* Stalking Sasuke *cough*... Everything made sense until that time happened"

===

FLASHBACK:

"Finally home!"

"Sakura chan let's greet mom and dad!"

'Sure inner~' *giggle*

"I'm home!~" Hearing their daughter's voice, Kizashi and Mebuki walk towards their daughter and welcome her with open arms. After their little greetings, Sakura decided to take the rest of her day at her room.