CHAPTER 11 COMFORT AND RECOVER

"I don't really know what happened!.. Everything was fine until that man bit Sakura chan freezing me in place. I couldn't move and speak to Sakura chan, but I can still see what happened...!"

"For the first time I didn't know what to do! I couldn't feel or even sense Sakura chan! It felt Like I was stuck on some kind of vines!... Then when I did get out! She was already gone! I-"

"Shh" Hiori comforted the said ball of light which is now crying in pain. "What do you mean by vines?"

"Powerful ones! I couldn't even stretch my arms! Back then, I change myself into more comfortable self with an imaginary body. But then again it didn't stood a chance! Before she's gone..."

"I WANTED TO TELL HER THAT I'M SORRY!"

Hiori didn't know what to do... For a girl who lose someone like her, she knew how that felt!.. And it felt TERRABLE! Hiori for the first time felt angry... So Angry! that she wanted to find the man and punch him so hard he'll die from blood loss! 

But then again.. Inner didn't need that kind of attitude... what she needs is someone who comfort her... and that is how she finds herself hugging the woman she calls inner. 'Just like what she did for me...' Right! She'll have to calm inner down..!

"Inner don't worry, I won't leave you alone and will help Sakura in her place... I will also find away for me to kick that man's butt!" Inner look at her before shaking her body.... "Don't kill yourself just because of what happened.." But Hiori didn't mind everything. 

"Inner we both know this is not something you can call 'just'. And I know... I will stay away from him!.. But if ever 'He' and I meet!... I WON'T BE NICE!"

Inner chuckled at what Hiori said before shaking her body. "Where did the cute and shy child go~?" Hiori visibly blush at what inner said before giving a fake cough which earns Inner to laugh. 'At least she laughed... *Smile*'

"Anyway isn't having ball of light for a body's a little bit uncomfortable?" Now she did it! At first inner didn't mind, but even so Hiori can see clearly how flustered the girl is. Inner *Sigh* before speaking to Hiori. "Yes.. a little..."

"Great! Cause I have a perfect landscape I can give you!~"

"You don't have to.."

"But I want to~ also... How do I change this place?..."

*Sigh* "You should have ask me first before saying you want to change this place.." Hiori rub the back of her neck before sticking her tongue out~ "Hehehe sorry~"

"Don't hehehe me Brat! Anyway.. just imagine what you want in this place and it will change" Hiori nodded before imagining a Shrine full of sakura tree and at the back of it has a small pond with fishes such as Kois; And a little bridge she  can sat. Meanwhile inside has very wide sitting place she can take a rest.

 Meanwhile inside has very wide sitting place she can take a rest