CHAPTER 13 THE SAND SIBLINGS

Another day, another mission.. Sakura can't help sighing at the thought that Chunin exam is almost up! Oruchimaru will appear! And she still haven't found anything that can help her! Mostly solving Sakura's problem.

She sighed again... She will need to fight that fucking pedophile! Now where were she...~? Oh!

"Sakura chan stop spacing out" Sakura turns her attention back to the sighing Kakashi as she give him a stupid grin, much to their surprise.. or not, it looks more like Naruto's but more a crazier. Even inner commented nothing.. Yep Hiori isn't really a good match to Sakura's face expressions. 

So with a fake cough, Kakashi continued and repeat what his stating which is about the Chunin exam. After those D rank missions, he has decided which wasn't surprising much to Hiori since she did once watch Naruto, to let them participate the said exam. She did still pretend to be surprise though, still can't help to feel upset at everything!

"It would  be fine Hiori"

'I know, it's just that...! I can't stop feeling something will go wrong you know?! After all, I can't still pick wither to save the third or stop Pedomaru to bite EMO DUCKBUTT!!'

"Either you chose anything.. I'll be right by your side!.. Literally.. hahaha! So don't worry kid!"

'Thanks inner. Also don't treat me like a kid..'

"Hahaha nope!"

Sakura sighed. "Are you okay Sakura chan?" She didn't even notice Naruto walking besides her. "Yes I am fine.. it's just that somethings in my mind..." She didn't even dare to hide it from him cause she didn't care. But she was glad that his being kind to her even before she was as Sakura. Their sensei, Kakashi already left and the blonde haired boy named Naruto was left with an emo kid and a crazy pink haired bitch. He can't help himself to blush at his crush, remembering something. 

Great, now she remembered! another problem has occurred! HOW CAN SHE MAKE NARUTO SEE THE ONLY ONE GIRL WHICH IS HINATA TO NOTICE HER!?! Now Hiori wasn't the type of girl who play matchmaker.. Instead~ SHE'S WORST AT IT!! She will have to find a way to make Naruto notice the girl!

"Um.. Sakura chan.. now that our team bonding is becoming a little problem.. I was wondering if we could eat together?" Now Hiori wasn't the 'oh so kind and innocent girl' who will agree no matter what without thinking, but she also know that avoiding the kid will brake his heart so with a grunt.. She mentally says sorry to Hinata and agreed to Naruto's little invite. 

"Well another one wouldn't hurt right!" Seeing Sasuke's leaving figure, she hurriedly run towards the said boy and grab his blue shirt before he could even take another step. Of course she already make sure that she 'Hiori' won't be in love by the emo kid and mainly only for Shikamaru, but HELL! She'll be eating together with Naruto alone, while the boy will surely mistaken it as a date!

Sasuke was even more surprise to see Sakura suddenly at his back with such fast reflexes. He couldn't even react towards the girl when she felt his whole body got drag at somewhere she'd definitely regret. While Naruto grumbled with distress, a little gift from Sakura causes to shut his mouth and lead the two mostly drag Uchiha towards the said Ramen shop.

"Why am I here? let go.."

"No"

"Sakura chan!"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

That's when a box can be felt bumping at Sakura's right leg.

"..."

"..."

"Dammit Konohamaru you run too fast!"

Sakura Deadpanned as she together with Naruto and the dragged Sasuke saw a rock shape box. Everyone know that if you want to stalk to someone make a better plan... 'They even talk out loud!' Sakura sigh before letting go the struggling Uchiha and walk towards the box..

"Um..." Hearing a stranger's voice, Konohamaru jump in surprise and horror to see Sakura staring at them. "AAHHH! She found us!" Well duh~! Can't they tell that their rock is shape as a box?

"As expected to boss's teammate!" That's when Konohamaru notice something... '!' Oh no... Konohamaru screamed like his life misses something that he regret! And Sakura didn't feel happy at all.. He look at Naruto while wiggling his eye brows. Of course he would thought that Sakura is Naruto's girlfriend! She knew that well in the past!!

Before he could even speak to Naruto, Sakura interfered fast. With a "No I'm not" Konohamaru can't help to be shock covering his mouth.

Konohamaru will be honest, the girl his boss likes wasn't really the pretty type instead she gives him a creepy vive. He didn't like her, and he knew she wasn't normal. The way she found them wasn't normal, like she was waiting for them! guessing What he was thinking! He was about to ask his boss if she's his girlfriend but guess not..! And then suddenly a thought came inside his head!

No doubt!!..

"SHE'S A MONSTER!!!"

"*Scoffed* More like a demon~"

'Dont help the kid!'

Sakura laugh at Konohamaru's poor attempt to leave. Konohamaru run off as Sakura in instinct run towards the kid as well. The two were playing tag~ (Konohamaru fell hitting the ground~
Sakura stops and wait for the kid to run again~
Konohamaru standing up and run away again~
Sakura laughs) before they were stop by Konohamaru hitting someone's leg.

'OH

MY

GOD!!!'

'I COMPLETELY FORGOT!!!!!!

GAARAAAAAAAAAA!!!'

"Calm down girl *Sweat drop*"

'BUT IT'S GARAA!! HIS SO CUTE!'

"You know, no one cares especially me who is just your inner.."

'Yeah! Well I care!'

And as what she guessed. She can see Garaa hiding not too far in a tree. Well not really see but can feel him. Kankuro gave a grunt before he throws Konohamaru away from him.. Harshly!

As how strongly she loves every Naruto characters, She really hates the guts of every enemy of Naruto. Though she knew that they'll eventually changes and in the future will be Naruto's friend, it didn't change the fact that their still shits now than later.

Like how Sakura was supposed to be, she will suppose to be deeply in love to Sasuke and will soon to be his wife, but right now... It didn't matter. The real Sakura died and she, which is obviously not Sakura couldn't just love someone just like that! And also because Hiori hates Sasuke's pride and thurst for revenge. She hates it and so ignore the destiny which awaits the real Sakura.

**************