007. always trust the empath

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 . .⃗ . ꒰ 𝗯𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 ꒱
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

↱ ✎ A 𝗟 𝗪 𝗔 𝗬 𝗦 T 𝗥 𝗨 𝗦 𝗧 T 𝗛 𝗘 E 𝗠 𝗣 𝗔 𝗧 𝗛 ﹏ೄྀ࿐

walking with kirishima, the red head took a particularly close eye on anyone who passed you two by, always whispering a harsh "is that him?!" at each man that walked by. it made you slightly uncomfortable, yet you didn't say anything to the boy. he was one of the most shaken up when you had arrived at the ramen shop, casually speaking about how you ran into a creep on the train while you slurped around your noodles. you didn't give details, simply stating that a friend had helped you out.

mina made sure you were comfortable throughout the rest of your time together, always flipping the conversation to a much lighter tone whenever one of the boys had tried bringing it up again. you didn't show how affected you were by it, but mina knew how much things like that could mess someone up. in honesty, she felt bad that she hadn't gone with you, and sero was quick to joke about how if you ever need any help he'd be the first to come save you.

you were thankful for your friends, especially for bakugou. he was the first to notice that something was off, yelling at you to spit it out while he threatened you.

though it wasn't the best way to handle it, bakugou meant well. if he didn't care, he wouldn't have asked what was wrong, or mumble out how if anyone messed with you like that again he'd kill them. coming from bakugou himself, it meant a lot to you. yet you just smiled, brushing it off as if it were nothing.

it should've been nothing, at least you wished it was nothing.

but there was small changes that next morning from you. like the way your legs were fully covered up by tights instead of the usual knee or thigh high socks- or the way your hands always tugged lightly at the back of your skirt. kirishima noticed the smaller things about you, and these were things he certainly caught onto.

"hey f/n," kaminari grinned out, mina and sero walking along side him. "hey kami," you greeted, smile brightening the slightest at the sight of your friends. you tried greeting sero and mina, though immediately being cut off due to the mass amount of reporters coming up to you five and shoving their microphones into your faces.

midoriya, who you guessed had seen the chance to slip by and took it; had ran past you two, mumbling to the reporters how he needed to go to the nurses office. you snorted at that, "can you tell us what it's like to work so closely to all might?!" you winced at the volume, "tell us! what's the symbol of peace like in person?!"

so that's what this was about. as always, all might was back at the center of attention.

mina awkwardly tried to pull you guys along, mumbling jokingly how news reporters were like vultures more than anything; only for one of the men to grab onto your hand without warning. your heart jumped into your throat, and you instinctively shot out a blast of your energy through your palms, throwing the man down and breaking the camera he was holding.