005. mrs kaminari

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 . .⃗ . ꒰ 𝗯𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀  ꒱
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

 ꒰ 𝗯𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀  ꒱𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

↱ ✎ M 𝗥 𝗦 K 𝗔 𝗠 𝗜 𝗡 𝗔 𝗥 𝗜 ﹏ೄྀ࿐

watching as midoriya flopped onto the ground after everyone had finally completed their tests, you gave a snort, holing out your hand to him. "come on, there's no use just laying there now." the freckled boy have you a look, taking your hand as you hiked him back onto his feet. "that's easy for you to say,"

"yeah, maybe." you shrugged, pulling him along with the rest of the class.

"alright, time to give you your results. i've ranked each one of you from best to worst, you should probably be having a good idea of your standards already. i'll just pull it up all at once so we can get this over with."

the scores pulled up, and you stood next to kami and sero while you tried to find your name. "your number one f/n," sero tapped you with his finger, and your eyes immediately traveled to the top. as expected. "the least they could do is make it a bit more challenging." mumbling out, you quickly shut up as sero threw you a look. "sorry."

"well it's kind of expected for f/n, she's probably got the most control and power in her quirk right now." aizawa glanced back towards you as mina jumped into the conversation, kirishima following her lead. you
met his eyes, and for a split second he felt intimidated. the cold look in your usual soft eyes was immediately replaced as you threw him a wink though, and he pinched the bridge of his nose.

this was going to be an ongoing thing, wasnt it.

looking back towards midoriya, you gave a frown as his name came into last place. you knew he wasn't going to fail, after this throw, mr. aizawa's energy had completely changed. he was basing his entire judgment on the entrance exams, and the fact that midoriya had so quickly changed his quirks affects from his whole arm being broken to only his finger was amazing. mr. aizawa had to have realized that as well.

but midoriya didn't know any of that. he didn't know he wasn't going to get expelled, or that the small action with the ball throw showed he did belong here; and that aizawa was wrong. he didn't know any of that, at least, not yet.

"and- i was lying. no ones going home." there it was.

you quickly covered your mouth as aizawa smiled towards the rest of your class, "that was just a logical deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." there was no way this man could be taken seriously.

"i'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out, i'm sorry i guessed i probably should've said something." you peaked out from between sero and kaminari, brows raised as you gave her a look, "you think?"