003. powerful

𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 . .⃗ . ꒰ 𝗯𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀  ꒱
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

 ꒰ 𝗯𝗻𝗵𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀  ꒱𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

↱ ✎ P 𝗢 𝗪 𝗘 𝗥 𝗙 𝗨 𝗟 ﹏ೄྀ࿐

morning of the exam.

successfully completing your hero suite was a fete all on its own. and you had spent the rest of that night adding things here and there along with cleaning up the sketch. it was quicker than you expected, and in the last three days you and kirishima had gotten significantly closer as friends. you were happy you at least had one person you knew and not going in completely blind.

you had on your usual scarf to veil, hair tied up in a protective style so it wouldn't get damaged while you took the exams. being nervous was only a given, but your eagerness and confidence outshined it- or atleast that's what you would've liked. your anxiety nagged and poked at you throughout the entire night, leaving little room for actual rest. but, as you sipped onto the freshly made tea you had prepared that morning, you felt your nerves calm significantly.

you hurriedly made your way out the door, phone and airpods at the ready. since you got practically no sleep, you had made yourself a hype playlist to get you fired up. if you let your anxiety overrun you, there was no doubt your quirk would kick in and make you fail. so you chose to surround yourself with things that calmed you down and brought back your confidence once again. you felt the excitement return as you walked through yuuei's entrance, it was definitely a sight to see, the building itself was huge, almost intimidating actually. a sign that read

yuuei high school
entrance exam

was placed at the front for convenience, and you smiled at the thoughtfulness, if the school wasn't as huge as it was that is. although you tried to spot the familiar red hair, you found it being unsuccessful. kirishima was nowhere in sight, still, you mentally wished him good luck. not that he'd need it, you knew he was fully capable to make it into the hero course.

"made it just in time," you turned at the sound of a boy voice. his hair was a cute forest green, freckles dusting across his cheeks in a messy manner, yet it seemed to suite him perfectly. his hair was messy though, and as you walked closer, you noticed how it was curly to the root. though it was brushed out messy, which made you cringe internally. he guessed he didn't really know what to do with it, simply brushing it out and leaving it at that. he seemed to be having a kind of internal struggle, hand covering his mouth as he mumbled something about eating something.

you raised a brow at that once again. he was definitely odd, but the ash blonde boy that walked past him caught your eye. vermillion red eyes with a harsh glare embedded into them, you frowned at the snarl he gave you. "the hell are you looking at." maybe it was just you, but despite his energy being all over the place and definitely over aggressive, you liked this one. in some aspects, his energy matched your own. and it was definitely something you wouldn't forget any time soon. you chose to keep quiet, simply turning away and making you way to the boy he spoke rudely too.