𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 (𝙖𝙙𝙟

𝙚𝙡𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 (𝙖𝙙𝙟.): 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡; 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙; 𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩.

꒰˖⁺ ☁ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ♥̩͙ˊˎ

there are a few things you need to know before we dive into this book.

this is a work of fiction, bnha does not belong to me, besides the readers quirk and some thing i will add into the plot. otherwise, everything else belongs to horikoshi :)

︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵ ︵

nobody said being a hero was easy

nobody said being a hero was easy. especially in this day and age. if you don't posses the uncanny ability to perform heroic acts, you are deemed un-useful by society. and if you are, you are judge solely on your power, and quirk alone. the world is a cruel place, and f/n l/n had to learn it from a very early age. being exposed to the cruel and violent acts of this world since she was a little girl drilled the idea that if she needed something done; nobody was going to help her. so she took matter into her own hands.

f/n l/n wouldn't wait for anyone. she would have to claw, fight and bite her way through the harshness of her worlds reality. and she was more than prepared to do so. she promised herself she would smile at the face of danger, not just for herself, but for any other person who looked up to her.

she knew her journey wouldn't be easy. at first glance, her quirk seemed weak. something that wasn't really worth a second glance at. and it certainly didn't help that f/n was a women with a strong opinion on things.

they say men were intimidated by a women with a strong will, and an even stronger mindset on her ideals and goals. and it was true. there wasn't a day where women weren't belittle or talked over in a room filled with men. even when they held the right side of things. it was a sad reality to things, and yet f/n saw it all, and she comprehended that.