Chapter 10: Im yours...Only yours

It was the last day of Mila and Luca’s holiday to Italy, they had finished skiing and where back at the lodge. Luca had really enjoyed spending time with Mila, they had reconnected and she had opened up to him more than she did before. As much as Mila was really improving on the slopes, she still had a lot to learn in the bedroom. Luca refused to sleep with Mila until she earned it.

“come on babe, lets lie down and watch some tv” Luca said. Mila was struggling, once she got in bed with Luca she found herself dying to have sex with him, just the slightest touch sent her off. “erm, I think I’m going to stay over here and paint my nails” She said trying to get out of it. “No” Luca said and Mila being a well trained sub, just took no for an answer and crawled into bed with him. Luca wrapped his arms around her and she jerked. She slid her hand down his pants and looked at him with a look of lust. “Please baby” She moaned. “What Mila?” Luca asked pretending he didn’t hear her. “Please have sex with me.”

“But princess, do you remember what I said that night of my dads event in the board room?” Luca whispered in her ear. “No” Mila said confused. Luca flipped her over so he was on top of her. “I said, I was going to make you beg for it, beg me to get back with you after the way you left me, I promised you that the punishment would only get worse the longer you left it” Luca whispered into her other ear. “so beg me” He pulled down her knickers and spread her legs like he had done that night. “Please Luca” she pleaded. “Huh?” he replied softly rubbing his head against the entrance of her. “Please Luca, please be with me, please love me again and please make love to me like you did before” She begged and with that he thrust himself into her and she moaned loudly. Luca fucked her nice and slowly at first, so she could feel all of him. After a while Mila wanted to take control so she got on top and rode him till she was close. Her body started to quiver and she felt the tingly feeling rise from her toes up. “Cum for me baby” Luca said taking back control lifting her up a bit and pounding in and out of her. She squirmed a bit before falling onto him and cumin on him, but he didn’t stop, he slowed down the paste but he kept going. “Please” She whined not wanting to cum again. “Nuh uh” he said waiting for her to start shaking again. Not long after she knew she was going to cum again, but now she was so close she wanted it. “Please Luca” she begged and he pull her legs apart further and pounded in her as she came, so did he.  After lying on top of him for a while she rolled over next to him. “So your mine now” he said kissing her neck. “I’m yours, I only want to be yours.” She whispered in his ears.

The next morning they got their flight back to new york. Mila although she had enjoyed the trip was more than ready to be back to work. Luca had a car come and pick them up from the airport and take them to Mila’s house. As the car turned to corner onto Mila’s street she saw her car. “Aww my baby is back?” She said as the car pulled up behind hers. She jumped out and went to look at the window. “Aww you got the window fixed?” She asked Luca. “Yeah, I’m sorry about my temper, I should have never smashed the window.” “No you shouldn’t have, but I will forgive you as you fixed it and took me on a really wonderful holiday.” She smiled and kissed him. “I also got your breaks fixed, apparently they weren’t working so well, did you know?” Luca asked concerned. “Yeah I knew, but the car is an old car and they have been saying the break doesn’t work properly for the last couple of months but when I use the car the breaks work perfectly fine. Okay they aren’t as sharp as they were when I first bought the car, but they don’t cause any problems” Mila replied and Luca looked PISSED. “So you knew the breaks weren’t working properly and you still drove the car, so something happened to you, why didn’t you just get them fixed Mila?” “Luca, I’m fine aren’t i? Don’t end, what was such a good holiday on a sour note. Now I will message you soon” She said before kissing him on the lips and taking her suitcase inside.

Text: Mila to Luca

Message:

“Thanks for a wonderful holiday and getting my car fixed. I have the best Boyfriend ever. Xx”

Luca was never going to get sick of hearing her call him boyfriend again. Next step was Husband.