Chapter 13: "I Love You"

A/N: Hey guys, so Book 2 is coming to a end in the next couple chapters. i will be writing book 3 but right now i have a lot of work to do for uni. But i would never leave you guys without something to read whilst im gone, so a friend of mine Jordaine is writng a book here on wattpad, its called  "Section 7 (bwwm love on a mission)" it is also a interacial love story, but it has a different context, she has worked hard on it and the story is going to be epic. Have a read whilst i write book 3, she is the writer i have dedicated this chapter to.

“So I think there is going too be more than enough food” Melissa said pouring herself another mug of tea. “Yes I think it will, I know its going to be a wonderful night. Mila and I will be more than happy to come over early and help out” Lyra said looking over at Mila who was a million miles away. “Darling are you alright?” Melissa said stroking Mila’s arm. “Yeah sorry, I’m just feeling a little bit nauseous” Mila sat up in her chair.

“Why don’t you go have a lie down in Luca’s room, me and your mother will make some more decisions about new years.” Mila just nodded at Melissa and made her way through the grand house and upstairs to Luca’s room.

Something about the room felt so empty. She didn’t know the Luca that had lived there. It was cute and boyish. He had mentioned that he hadn’t really spent much time in that room since he first left for college. She walked around the room staring at the little things that made it his, such as the brown leather football, the bobble head baseball player and the old textbooks on his old desk. It all made her smile, she realised that there was a past to Luca, one that he for some reason kept to a distance. One that he rarely let her visit. She appreciated it would take him time though. The smell of the room even reminded her of him and for a split second she felt sad, lying down on his bed it sunk in how much she felt for Luca.

**

“Mila sweetie, wake up” Melissa said in a whispered tone. “Oh, how long have I been asleep?” Mila said sitting up. “Not too long maybe an hour and a half? How you feeling?”

“Much better, I think. Thank you”

“Your welcome. I think your mother is ready to go home. But make sure when you decide what you are wearing you email me ok?”

“will do” Mila replied getting up and walking to the door of luca’s room.

“Oh and Mila” Melissa said.

“Yeah”

“He really loves you. We all do” she smiled at mila.

Once Mila got in the car with her mother just looked at her. “You ok sweetie?”

“yeah mum I’m fine”

“You sure, you been acting so weird lately, feeling nauseous, always hungry, complaining its hot, when its snowing outside. Is it what I think it is?” she grinned. Mila was confused but soon enough she caught on.

“GOD NO!!! Mum we aren’t, im not… NO” Mila said sure of herself. Lyra laughed and drove them home.