Chapter 8: Don't say another word

A/N: Hey guys, im so excited to be writing and uploading this book for you. Im so excited for you guys to read what happens in this chapter and the next chapter, a lot will be explained. Also i just want to say guys i know a lot of this is rough and there is LOADS!! of spelling and gramatically errors, but this is literallly rough drafts of work, this is why i write under a fake name. Im sorry i cant re-drafted it because i have to work, but i hope you still enjoy. love you xx

“I promise, I only want you, I’m going to make an effort 100% of the time, I wont bitch and moan but I will take my punishment like a champ” Mila said intoxicated by Luca.

“good, now here is your phone, call him” Luca handed her the phone. She took it and straight away called mike.

“Hello… Hi mike. How are you?....good” Mila said, she watched Luca walk towards her, push her down on the bed and pull down her panties. “How’s work been?” Mila asked Mike trying to push her body away from Luca. “Ahh that’s good, ive been fine thanks” Luca slammed her back down on the bed and lent over her so his face was right above hers. “Yeah, well I’m on holiday at the minute, I was just calling to ..” She stopped suddenly at the feeling of Luca’s fingers rubbing her cl*t. “erm… I was just calling to talk to you about the dates we have been on. They were great but and I mean this in the nicest way but.” Mila couldn’t continue her conversation as she felt a finger slip into her, followed by another. “I just don’t think things will work out between us, but I really did enjoy my time with you.” Mila said but Luca picked up the pace. “I mean, I enjoyed it as a friend and I’m glad we at least tried. You’re a nice guy.” Mila tried to add. “Hang up” Luca said. “We can still be friends though mike” Mila said trying not to moan feeling Luca’s thumb rub her clit. “I said Hang up” Luca repeated. “I have to go now Mike, I will speak to you soon…. Yeah… I really cant talk… sorry… bye” Mila hung up and sighed loudly as she felt herself reaching her climax.

Luca pulled away from her and stood up by the bed. “why did you stop, don’t stop luca!” Mila pleaded. “No don’t say another word, stand up!” Luca said. He sat down on the bed. “Lay over my knees and push your ass up!” he said. Mila did exactly as she was told. “Now you would have gotten away with just that as your punishment before, but things changed, you ran off and left, so I need to train you, make you understand who this ass belongs to.” Luca slapped Mila, she screamed out. “One for thinking I would ever kiss Katie” she sucked in air through her teeth, the pain was almost too much for her, but she was so wet for him, she craved him. He hit her again “Two, for running away and no even hearing my side of the story” Mila let out a slight moan, she couldn’t stand the pain but she knew she had to take it. he hit her again. “Three for giving up on us and pushing me away.” He hit her again. “Four, for going on dates and trying to make me jealous” he hit her one last time “five, for leaving me! Then coming back all guns blazing, like I was the one that ran off. Get on your knees.” Mila got of his lap took a few steps back and knelt down on the floor.

“You listen to me, you are to never, leave me again. I will keep punishing you till you understand exactly what it means to be my submissive. I will not let you off, I will not let you ride me, or cum, until you have earned it. Have I made myself clear?”

“Yes sir” Mila said. Luca got up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to get cleaned up.

“Please” Mila whispered merely.

“Please what?” Luca asked stopping in his tracks.

“Please let me cum” Mila pleaded. Her area was throbbing and it needed attention.

“You haven’t earned it, and if you even think about touching yourself, well that’s a whole other punishment” Luca said as he continued to walk to the bathroom. Mila rolled over and let out a loud sigh of anger, and put the Tv on trying to distract herself.

Later on Luca made his way out of the shower and into the bedroom with just a towel on. Mila was lying on the bed in her underwear watching tv. “You seem to be enjoying yourself.” Luca said. “Yup I am thank you very much” she climbed up off the bed “But seen as you are out the shower I’m going to in… bye” Luca smiled as she walked pass him to the bathroom.

When she was done she came out of the shower naked and walked straight into the bedroom to find Luca laying on the bed in boxers watching TV just like she was. The site of Mila naked almost gave him a heart attack. She felt nervous doing it but she needed him in her and the quickest way to get that was to showing what he was missing the last six months. As much as Luca wanted to grab her sexy brown ass and fuck her, he knew she wouldn’t learn her lesson and as much as he wanted Mila as a girlfriend he wouldn’t have her as an untrained submissive. “put some clothes on, its not going to work” Luca smiled at her. “What’s not going to work?” She asked him acting confused. “You walking around her naked isn’t going to make me fuck you” “Don’t be silly Luca, I don’t care whether you fuck me or not, I was instructed to get dressed in front of you at all times, so I am simply doing as told” Mila said craftily as she pulled up her underwear antagonising slow. “good girl, I’m glad you are listening and following instructions”

There was a knock on the door and Mila ran to the bathroom so embarrassed she didn’t have clothes on. “Don’t worry babe its just room service.” Luca laughed at her fright. He opened the door and took the tray of food and placed it on the bed. “You can come out now” he said laughing hysterically. “Why didn’t you tell me you had ordered room service?” mila asked still embarrassed. “What and ruin the show you was putting on for me?” luca replied. Mila pulled on a large t shirt and socks. “Come and eat” he said patting the bed. “Im not that hungry actually” Mila said. “I said come and eat, we are not going to have that whole food argument we had when we first met. I am also not going to repeat myself again, so get your ass over here.” Luca replied taking a big bite out of a slice of pizza. Mila just slowly walked over to the bed and sat next to him. She went to eat a fork full of Macaroni and he stopped her. “No!” He said. “What now?” She asked. “I’m going to feed you” He said taking the fork from her. “Don’t be silly Luca, I can feed myself” She said going to take the folk back from him. He gave her one look and took the folk back from her. She opened her mouth and ate the macaroni.

He fed her all her food for the whole meal, even the dessert, He loved every second of it. “Good girl, your done now. Was all that winging and moaning worth it. No!” He said and she smiled a fake smile.