Part 4

then a few moments later reality hits you. you realized you just gave a blow job to your bestfriend. but before you could even say anything you and nagito make eye contact and he moved towards you. you feel his lips press against yours. while panicking you kiss him back. next thing you know you feel his tongue in your mouth. you never thought he'd be such a great kisser. he then picks you up and practically throws you onto your bed. he leans in for another kiss without breaking eye contact. he pulls apart quickly and says "is this okay?" you nod your head up and down and lean in for another kiss. next thing you know you can feel his hands try to take off your shirt. you lift your arms up and he threw your shirt on the ground. you looked at him and he was just staring at your chest. you quickly say "stop staring at my tits you're making me embarrassed." he quickly apologizes and then he pulled your bra down a bit. you wonder what's happening. he then licks your nipple and you let out a moan. he looked up at you with the hottest smile and look in his eyes. he stops licking your breast and goes to kiss your neck. at this moment you're feeling him sucking on your neck and you realize where his hand is going. you felt his hand go up your skirt into your panties...