Part 9 and 10 i think? (According to my tik tok idrk)

3rd person POV:

You go downstairs and tell your parents Nagito's going to stay the night. They say it's fine if he stays the night and you go back to your room. The moment you walk into your room, you see nagito passed out onto your bed. You let out a laugh since he fell asleep so fast. You lay down next time him and start playing with his hair. You could feel how soft and fluffy his hair was and you wonder why you never played with it before. While you were running your fingers through his hair he ended up waking up. You got scared and pretended like you were sleeping. Next thing you know you feel nagito put his head on your chest and wrap his arms around you. He then says "you know y/n, you could've continued playing with my hair. it felt really nice." You end up blushing in embarrassment and say "I have no clue what you're talking about I was asleep until you started to hug me." He lets out a small laugh and whispers in your ear "y/n you're such a bad liar you know that?" His semi-sleepy voice sounded extremely attractive to you. You couldn't help but blush. Without another word, you turn to him and hug him back. You buried your face into his chest and cuddled with him until you fell asleep.

You woke up around 9am and both your parents were gone. You, your brother, and Nagito were home. You woke up super hungry and nagito was sleeping on the floor. You wonder how he even ended up over there but you just brushed it off. You walk into your brothers room and see him still sleeping so you quietly leave. You walk back into your room and kick nagito awake and say "wake the fuck up we're going out to eat with my brother." Nagito says " what no i'm going back to sleep." You grab the blanket he's using and put it back on to your bed. He says "fiNE IM GOING!" You tell him you're going to go get your little brother (who is 4 years old) and tell him to get ready to go out.

*** Fast forward about an hour and you're at a bagel shop***

You, Nagito and Your little brother Alex went to the practically empty bagel shop. You ordered a small coffee and an everything bagel. Nagito ordered FOUR white bread bagels with extra cream cheese. While he ordered you stared at him in absolute shock. You said "There is absolutely no way you're going to eat all of that." He said "yes i am?" Then your little brother got a kids size apple juice and bagel. You paid for your food and sit down.

A/N this is a to be continued since i haven't posted all day A N D I might have some spelling/grammar mistakes here sorry!
and thank you so so so much for 3k views <33