Part 6 (EXTREMELY NSFW)

you get a little worried. he then turns you around and you're facing a pillow. before you can even question him you can feel his dick about to enter your pussy. he then said " this is okay right?" you say "i mean yeah i guess idk you just edged the shit out of me and turned me over" he lets out a small laugh and then slowly put his dick inside. you let out a small moan. he then thrust into you. you can feel his every movement and his dick is rock hard. right after the first thrust he thrust inside you again. you can't help but moan. he keeps moving and moving inside of you. you've never felt such pure pleasure and ecstasy in your entire life. you start screaming his name. you didn't want this to end. you tell him "slow down slow down~~" he starts going faster. you try moving your hands and he holds your wrists down. all you can think of is how amazing this is. next thing you knew he licked your neck and it sent shivers down your spine. you let out a moan. you feel his dick hit your g spot over and over again. your insides kept squeezing his dick. he moaned your name. "y/n~" he started going faster. you can not believe his stamina. you thought he was going fast before but he was just getting started. you started screaming " OH~ IM CUMMING OH MY GOD PLEASE NAGITO~~~~" you just came all over his dick. he didn't stop? he's continuing? "nagito~" he didn't say anything. he pulled out and flipped you back to where you were facing him. he had an unexplainable look on his face but you could tell he was enjoying himself. he then kissed you and put his dick back in. he was ramming his dick into your pussy while tonguing you. you couldn't stop squeezing his dick and you could feel him hit every good spot. you couldn't stop moaning. You start screaming out " FASTER FASTER~~" and then he makes eye contact with you and smiles. he starts slowing down. he would slowly thrust into you making you enjoy his dick even more and then kiss your lips. after about 4 long, slow thrusts and passionate kisses he starts to pick up the pace. you feel even closer to cumming. you let out a load moan. he started breathing heavily and went in for a kiss. you put your tongue into his mouth this time. he was slightly shocked. he then said "aH im going to cum-" and then quickly pulled out and said "suck it." surprised by his demanding tone you gladly started sucking his dick. after moving your head and swirling your tongue around he said "i'm cu~" once again he came in my mouth. it was so warm and thick. while he was reaching for a tissue you swallowed everything. it didn't taste as bad as you expected and you saw that his dick was still hard. it was honestly unbelievable; he came two times and he's still this hard. you then ask if you can go again. without saying a word he grabs your arms and pins you onto the bed. you surprisingly felt even more turned on by this. he then started to put his dick in. your pussy gladly let him in. and instead of immediately thrusting into you he grabbed you legs and put your legs on his shoulders. and now he ***roughly*** thrusted into you. you were in awe that his dick could go farther into you. you moaned his name **super** loud. he then thrust into you again. you were in a feeling of pure pleasure. you wanted more. you told him to go slower so you could enjoy it then he starts going faster. he hit your g spot repeatedly. your legs were shaking and you could hardly hold it anymore. you loudly said "UhH nagito im cumming~" he sped up his pace and breathed heavily. you started to cum and right when you finished he also finished. he pulled out right onto your stomach. you could feel his cum drip onto you. you looked at him and then kissed him. he got a tissue off of your night stand and wiped off your stomach.

A/N i feel like this is really cringey but whatever.
Also the next part is fluff and it made me really happy writing it :) why did the font change?