nct - park jisung

uri jisungie opening up Idol scenarios category. 

thanks to M_JIYA for requesting this imagine. 

(I can't help if you know which movie the gif is from. don't let the others know. I really had to put other gif because all jisung gifs so effing cute that you won't concentrate on the imagine.)

[̲̅*]

As the stylist finished few last minute adjustments satisfied with the final look she pulled up the veil to cover the brides beautiful face with the white organza fabric, Y/n sighed clutching the peonies bouquet tightly. 'Ms. L/n are you ready?' the event coordinator asked on Y/n's father arrival into her bridal room and Y/n got up to embrace what was to come. 

They both walked down the aisle as everyone attending stood up and let out complimentary words to admire the bride. Everything about this marriage made Y/n nervous and she was not even looking straight, her head was down looking at nothing but just the path she was walking on. Her father stopped at a point and handed her hand to a man who gracefully extended his. Not just any man but the man whose family was supposed to be business rivals to Y/n's family. But it was time to end the everlasting competition and an arranged marriage seemed a solution.

'Do you Y/n L/n take Park Jisung  to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and health?' the priest asked. 

'I do' Y/n replied as she slid the ring on her now husband.

'I now declare these two people here man and wife. You may kiss the bride.' the priest smiled as Jisung inched forward to lift up Y/n's veil slowly. For the first time she looked at the man she was supposed to spend her life with. He looked handsome as his fingers trembled a bit as he pushed her veil back and moved closer. Y/n closed her eyes as he placed a light peck on her cheeks. The crowd cheered for them and Jisung took a step back as they turned to the audience and Y/n let out a slight smile watching her family so happy. 

[̲̅*]

'I can arrange a divorce in an year. Just bear with all these till then.' Jisung sighed as they enter their bedroom which was fully decorated with every romantic thing that ever existed. Y/n could not believe her ears. That was the first sentence he uttered as her husband. The first sentence of her married life and it started with mention of divorce. How great could that be. 

Y/n gave a small nod as her stood in front of huge mirror to undo her hair and remove the veil. 'Should I call someone?' Jisung said as he saw her struggle. 'That would be nice.' Y/n said turning back to look at Jisung already pulling out his black neck tie. Jisung went out the room to look for his house help but the house was empty except for the him and Y/n.