nct - park jisung II

continued from previous imagine...

[̲̅*]

'Y/n I need you to meet someone special.' Jisung announced as he was getting ready for office. 'Oh I would love to. Who is it?' Y/n asked as she was illustrating on her computer. 'You will like her. She's your age.' Jisung smiled and Y/n dropped her pen at the mention of a female. 'I need to meet a friend. bye.' Y/n got up from the living room and hurried to her bedroom. 'Should I pick you aft-' before Jisung could finish his question the bedroom door slammed. 'I wonder what's wrong with her.' Jisung thought as he fixed his tie.

It was evening and the staff was given orders to arrange a dinner in the backyard for the special guest. Y/n was still pretty confused so she decided to ask their home butler. 'Mr Lee, you have been here since Mr Park moved out right.' Y/n started seating herself opposite to a busy Jeno who was occupied with the flower arrangements. 'Yeah. He is like my baby brother.' Jeno replies adjusting his rim glasses.

'So who is the guest we are having today?' Y/n asked curious but tried to sound not too much. 'You can see it yourself Mrs. Park.' Jeno replies giving his signature eye smile. Knowing she could not get her answers from him Y/n moved to the next longest working staff in hopes they would at least give in some information. 'Mr. Na your lobster was amazing last night.' Y/n stated as the aroma hit her. ''I am glad you liked it Ms. Y/n.' Jaemin smiled at the compliment. 'So do you like know guests food preferences?' Y/n said tasting the side dish which Jaemin already finished. 'We know her so well.' Haechan the sous chef replied before Jaemin could. 'Oh the guest is a regular. We have had her here before multiple times.' the head chef replied. ' Our young master loves her so much.' Haechan added. 'Haechan its not our place to tell Ms. Y/n about it.' Jaemin hit Haechan's arm trying to shush him.

[̲̅*]

Y/n rushed to the front balcony adjusting her earrings to check if the girl everyone in the house but her knew had arrived or not. But unfortunately it was Jisung in his car. As he spotted Y/n once he came out he waved a hi with his sweet smile. Y/n really had to ask him what was eating her inside out from that morning so she ran down to the main door. Meanwhile another car entered the porch and a girl younger than Jisung stepped out with her baggage.

'Mihi' Jisung went in for a hug as she wrapped her arms tightly around him. 'I missed you so much Oppa.' Mihi said as she looked up at Jisung. 'I missed you too.' Jisung smiled brightly as he ruffled her hair. It was the brightest smile Y/n had ever seen on him. But something else caught her attention. An engagement ring on the girl's hand. It broke Y/n's heart to watch her husband in some other woman's arms. 'Why did I ever think we could be something more. This was just a marriage of convenience. Just because he treats me right doesn't mean he loves me.' Y/n frowned as tears escaped her eyes.

The three of them sat out for the dinner and Jisung introduced Y/n and Mihi to each other. As the food was served Jisung started telling Y/n all the moments he spent with Mihi and Y/n could feel so depressed inside that she excused herself before the main course came in.