nct - dong sicheng

requested by ssoftsicheng

I used sicheng instead of winwin, because it kind of feels a bit personal but if you want me to rename it to winwin just tell me.

we have a character name as gia in place of y/n. go with the flow.

okay so let's dive into our second idol imagine.

winwin best boy

.。.:*・°

Dear Diary,

I am Gia and never have ever written a note before let alone a diary. In this digital world who even keeps diaries these days but since he has gifted me this one for christmas I had to accept.

Have you ever felt so much in love with someone that you would do anything for them?  You wonder why? You sit on your bed and wonder why he does not feel the same way.

It all started in the first year of university. I had to forget my bus pass on the very first day of my college life and he just stepped up and paid for both of us. Kind of him, very clumsy of me.

Sharing the same bus route to college kind of helped to become somewhat acquittances but then my brother's best friend Johnny made me a substitute photographer to cover a dancing event. And that's when I fell, fell hard for him.

Sicheng looked so beautiful doing those Chinese dance moves, to top it off he ended with his cute smile. ugh which person in the room could not fall for that.

Mutual friend circles led to us being close. Everyone except we both were too loud and we found comfort in each others calm presence at every loud party.

He only thought of me as a friend but I just can't see him as a friend. Almost all the girls in university have a huge crush on him but it did not matter to me then because he was just not interested in them at that moment. I felt like I was the person he liked sharing things with.

I used to be a person on cloud nine because I was the only girl who was special for him. There was this feeling that I always had for him. But he never felt the same. I tried to just forget about the feeling but it was too overwhelming to forget.

Four years went by and nothing changed neither his beautiful personality or my lovestruck feeling for him. The final year was tough for us to keep up. He went China for an exchange program and our whole communication just depended on texts and video calls.

Last month I told my brother Jaehyun. How much I miss Sicheng and the first thing he asked me was whether I liked him. Of course I denied it but Jaehyun is smarter so he guessed it anyway.

We occasionally sent each other gifts and sovereigns and this time his came with you. I tore open my gift but my bigger gift was already waiting outside the dorm. He arrived sooner than I expected.

Neither of us were too vocal about any of the emotions, but he lifted me with joy as I threw my hands around his neck at our reunion. I really missed his hugs, it just felt so warm as we whispered to each other how much we missed the others presence.

I decided to bunk the rest of my classes for the day because duh Sicheng just came back and I did not feel like waiting six hours to hang out with him. We both roamed on the streets, eating at our favorite diner.