hwarang - soo ho part II

Continued from previous part. 

Requested by -  

That's just Soo Ho signaling you to meet at your secret hideout.

____________________________________________________

Days passed by and Soo Ho was selected for Hwarang. Soo yeon was happy as he now have less time to around flirting. Y/n was not. Secretly she wished she could see his face everyday.  Soo Ho decided to confess to Y/n before he left for Hwarang. It would be the best time to do it, if things go south this would save them awkward meetings. But Y/n stopped visiting them when ever she knew Soo Ho would be around. So he had to come up with a plan.

'Soo yeon, why don't I take you out for shopping, before I leave. ' Soo ho suggested

'Wow in this aspect, you sure are generous. Shall I call Y/n too' Soo yeon replied exictedly

'Do what ever you want' Soo Ho replied smirking because his plan worked

'You both should be going Soo yeon-aa. I don't want to come' Y/n said 

'You look a miserable lost puppy. Why are you so sad these days. Just let orabeoni go to Hwarang, you can practically live with me then.' Soo yeon suggested

Y/n did not feel like bursting her happy bubble. 'Fine let's go' 

That evening Y/n spent the time with Soo ho and Soo yeon, stealing glances at him whenever possible. 

After the outing, Soo Ho came to drop Y/n back to her place. 

'So its tomorrow Huh!' Y/n said breaking the silence.

'Yeah' Soo Ho replied nervously thinking how to confess to her

'Hmm. Do well' Y/n said turning back to leave

'Y/n... just stay I need to get done with this or else I would regret later' Soo Ho grabbed her wrist.

'What is it?' Y/n asked confused

'I like you Y/n. You make my heart flutter like no one else. I know you don't have a good opinion on me but trust this when I say I like you. You are the girl I liked from the very first meet.' Soo Ho blurted out 

But as soon as he finished he closed his eyes expecting a punch but instead heard Y/n crying. 

'Yaa what happened. I am sorry, come just hit me '  Soo Ho hit himself with her hands. 

'You are worse Kim Soo Ho. I hate you' Y/n replied crying hugging him tight. 

What are these mixed signals. Why is she crying. If she hates me why is she hugging. God this woman. Doesn't even tell anything properly.

'Okay I know you hate but why are you crying' Soo Ho asked concerned

'I like you too and now this is very late. You are leaving. Couldn't you do this earlier' Y/n sobbed explaining.

'I gave you so many signs you peanut sized brain. Come here' Soo Ho laughed at the response as he hugged her.

'I will miss you everyday' Y/n says wiping her tears, holding on to his torso.

'I ll come see you everyday' Soo Ho replies kissing her hair. 

____________________________________________________

Days passed by at the Hwarang as the six of the boys grew closer. 

'It's a letter from Y/n' a boy hands it to Ban ryu.

'Why is she writing you letters?' Soo Ho asked shocked.

'Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend.' Ban ryu smirked

'You both are sure conspiring to kill me aren't you' Soo Ho said pissed.

Actually Y/n was covering the letters of Soo yeon with an envelop under her name. It was soo yeon's idea until she could tell their family about her dating ban ryu. 

Night after night things grew curious as the lower bed would be empty during midnight. So the boys decide to follow Soo Ho the next time he sneaks out. 

'Mwoyaaa why is he going to Y/n's house.' Han sung said shocked at with the scene. 'They hate each others guts don't they?' yeo wool said fanning himself and Han sung. 'What are they doing??' Sun woo looked confused. 'Can't you infer? A man secretly meeting a girl at this time, if not plotting an assassination it means they' re lovers' Ji Dwi answered. 

'Was it soo yeon again?' Soo ho asked

'No I was just cheering ban ryu for the coming test ' Y/n replied 

'What about me then ? You are becoming worse day by day Y/n. You are rude than ban ryu' Soo Ho pouted

'Oh please. Who talks like that about your future brother-in-law' Y/n replied

'Wow so you would side with my future brother in law but not with your future husband' Soo Ho glared angrily 

'No' Y/n giggled 

'Come here, you need to know your side.' Soo Ho pecked her cheeks with kisses upon hearing the response.

Ban Ryu covered Han sung's eyes as Y/n and Soo Ho started making out. 'Ahem' Ji Dwi coughed as the rest of them turned around. 'Lets leave them alone shall we?' yeo wool suggested feeling awkward at the scene. 'Never thought Y/n would be so good at acting' Sun woo said. 'Its so much better she likes him back. At least now he will leave me and Soo yeon alone' Ban ryu sighed. 'We wasted a bottle of the finest wine' Ji Dwi complained as they left to climb back to the Hwarang house. Ban ryu told the next day about Soo Ho to Soo yeon and she laughed says she thought so. 

Y/n hurried when she heard that Soo Ho was injured while returning back to Silla. She burst into the Hwarang hospital before even Soo yeon could make in. 'Soo Ho' Y/n began weeping as he laid on the bed. 'Why are you yelling. I am alive' Soo Ho laughed patting her hair. 'Shut up, don't joke. How long will it take to heal' Y/n asked concerned. 'It will heal faster if you kiss me more' Soo Ho said puckering his lips.

'Yaaa you flirt' Y/n hit him playfully and she moved a little far when she heard footsteps approaching. The boys, soo yeon and Ah ro stepped in. 'Can you stand Soo Ho' Ah ro asked. 'Yes' Soo Ho said jumping up on his legs. 'Y/n for a person who hates him, you sure ran fast' Ban ryu asked as everyone laughed. 'Well she is my girlfriend' Soo Ho replied confidently. 

'We know' everyone shouted in unison

Y/n gasped at the reaction. 'Well if you do then, don't mind us' Soo Ho said pulling Y/n into a passionate kiss. 

_____________________________________________________________

I had to proof read it twice because everytime I wrote Minho instead of Soo Ho *facepalm*. Minho is coming back soon. Now I will go finish my Minho fanfiction before he returns saying "Shinee's back.. back..back". Has your bias done with their military service?

Comment down below lets bond over biases y'all.