CHAPTER - 6 GETTING HURT

Gen's POV

.

.

( note: I'll be changing the real story actions a bit here)

We all entered the village and I completely forgot about asking Senku chan why they were all in the village because he thought outsiders were not allowed. Then just when I was about to ask them what the event was about after hearing from some people that some fight matches are gonna held, I was called by Kohaku. She said that Suika ( the little girl with an apple on her head ) may be in trouble because she hasn't come back from the riverside yet. So Kohaku and I decided to go together ( why was I going? I wanted to stay with Senku chan but also we couldn't let Kohaku go alone since it was a trap by Magna ). 

When we came back, well, the event had ended and for some reason, everyone was silently whispering among each other. Senku was standing in shock in the ground field, his eyes wide open. I tried asking Chrome and others but everyone was just so quiet and no one was saying anything until Senku decides to break the silence. 

" Oh well, so I am the head of this village now? " 

Oh, so the competition was about this? I thought to myself. 

Then again people started whispering and these words crumbled my whole world into pieces "That means Ruri is getting married to this sorcerer ?". 

Marriage? Senku? How? Why? When? 

As soon as I heard this, I just needed to get out there as fast as I could. I didn't even look back and started to run. I could hear Senku calling out for me but I just needed to be alone after hearing the fact that he's getting married and if I told myself once again that I don't like Senku, well I'm lying to myself. I finally admitted the fact that I'm falling for that scientist boy who has no so interest in me or rather love at all. Ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do I have to like him? It's making me crazy !!!!!!! After minutes of running and figuring that no one will be able to catch me now, the thoughts of the previous events hit me and the tears I was trying to hold back for so long started to drop making my vision blurry. 

Senku's POV

.

.

.

As I was trying to figure out the fact that I'll have to get married to Ruri, a certain someone who should not have been there hearing it, and well what I was trying to build with him started breaking in front of my eyes as he ran away from there. I tried to stop him, I wanted to tell him that it all was just a misunderstanding. I wanted to scream his name and tell him that it's not what he thinks he is. I wanted to cry so bad, I wanted to stop Gen and hug him, but, I couldn't. There was something more important to do than figuring my relationship with Gen right now. I got married to Ruri. After we got the wine for the medicine, I divorced her all in hurry and left with others, leaving everyone in shock behind. Well, what do u think I was gonna do? My other companions knew me well enough by now that they weren't even surprised when I divorced Ruri and well I had something else or rather someone else on my mind right now and well I had to talk to him as soon as possible. 

.

.

So hey guys! It's been a week since I updated but wait we crossed 100 reads? Oh well I never thought that I will even gain 10 reads so I'm thankful to u all and Love you

Also Happy New Year in advance :) 

See ya soon 

Tani xx