CHAPTER 3 - COLA PLEASE :)

GEN'S POV

.

.

So well I'm standing here in the darkness alone again. I saw electricity with my own eyes again!! Senku just keeps on getting more and more interesting. I just need some time to think about what to tell Tsukasa. Should I tell him that Senku is alive or should I lie that he's dead? I was deep in this thought, suddenly, I hear a voice. I turn around and there goes a man punching my face. Fuck it hurts, I thought. I realize he is one of those guys from the village who I fooled by showing them a flower trick. He then brutally pinned me down with the spear he had. Pain. I could feel pure pain in my body. 

.

.

SENKU'S POV 

I hear Chrome and Kohaku outside so I get out to check myself on what's happening. When I hear Kohaku say the words " He died instantly ". My heart stopped. I just prayed more and more that please please please tell me it's not who I think it is but luck is never on my side. My speed got faster and when I saw him lying there lifeless, my heart broke. Why? Just why? Why did it have to be you? My legs won't move. Then when I removed the spear from his body I saw that there were patches of fake blood all over his body. He's alive. Now I could breathe properly again.

The next day *

Gen was still under treatment. Suika came back from investigating the village that tried to murder Gen . When she told us it was Magma I was boiled with this sensation of anger.  And what made me angrier was that Gen got hurt because of me because Magma mistook Gen for me. No one was shocked that Magma would do such a thing. It was now dark out and Gen's treatment was still on. I can't believe he managed to fool Magma that he's dead. Well, he was still really injured with those fake blood patches but they saved his life. Now everyone was gone and it was just me and Gen alone in the room. I don't know when he woke up but I hear him say something so I get close to him to hear what he was saying. He says this sentence which amused me, " Can you make it in this stone world, Senku-chan? Can you make a bottle of cola for me? "

 He says this sentence which amused me, " Can you make it in this stone world, Senku-chan? Can you make a bottle of cola for me? "

I replied, " Yes, I can ." 

" Then I would be really happy if you made it for me Senku - chan " Gen continues.

I smiled and let him rest because of his injuries. As I was leaving my mouth automatically replied without thinking " I hope to see more of this world with you Gen ". When I realized what I just said I felt my face burning up. I decided to just get out of there because I didn't want to make things awkward when there was nothing between us. I can feel that he was a bit shocked by my statement too. 

ps: Sorry for my stupid grammar mistakes. Love you whoever is reading this story.