DAY 5

"do you want me to become your model?" taeyong asks while pointing to himself.

ten nodded while hugging his canvas

"but, I cant go nake--"

"you can just sit there and I'll paint you, you don't have to be naked" ten chuckled, taeyong let out a sigh and accept ones wish.

"o-okay"

ten smiles took a picture of taeyong who's already posing near the window, holding a fresh flowers he bought earlier.

"you're pretty yongie"

"I'm not"

"your future mate must be so lucky"

taeyong heard ten's voice become tinnier and tinnier, that made taeyong feel so upset with ten's alpha. even if he doesn't knew what's really going on he still think that ten doesn't deserve this.

"you should go and make rounds taeyong. " ten said while preparing his paints that is under the bedside table

"call nurse lee if you want help okay?" taeyong look at the time on his wrist watch, "I better go, I have appointment on my other patient. call me if something happened"

after taeyong leaves the room, ten starts to do his things

finally he put the reference picture beside the canvas and starts to sketch, can't erase the smile while sketching taeyong's body. what a beautiful omega.

ten's surely will not gonna forget him even if he passes.

the only person welcomed him even though they're completely stranger, the person who never left his side.

the only person whos fighting for his life

he had given up, to be honest. he's ready to die.

the night his alpha said he doesn't need him anymore, its over.

he was going to die.

even if he wanted to or not, his heart and  soul we're set on it and he was ready to face it.

its better than living like a hollow on an empty shell who only suffer from illness and pain.

he's still happy, happy that he choose to love someone like johnny seo. even if they ended up like this, the memories of them will remain on his memory until his last breath.

he stop sketching when he saw something wrong on his drawing

"ah, haha" his tears began fall when he saw the drawn picture of his alpha on supposedly taeyong's portrait.

"how are you?" he grabbed the canvas and put it on his lap while rubbing johnny's face

"did you find someone already?"

"are you worried about me? I'm dying"

"I'm sure you already found your mate, I wish you--"

he stop when a bit of blood falls on the canvas, coming from his nose. he tried to stop them using tissue but the tissue is on the other side of the room so he needs to stand up and grab it.

he doesn't know what happened but when he tried to stand up, he fell and lose his consciousness.