DAY 9

"here!" ten looks up at mark who's smiling while pushing him at the parks entrance.

he saw a man waving at them while jumping.

"who's that?" he asks mark, mark seems like didn't hear ten speaking at him and kept waving and smiling at the boy

"ten, this is haechan. my mate"

haechan gave his bag and sit up infront of ten. he smiled and waved at him

"hello! I'm haechan, you are?" of course, he knows ten.

almost every day his mate keep talking about how unfortunate the omega is, he can't help but to feel sad.

when mark told him that he's taking ten out, he grabbed the opportunity to know the omega by joining them.

or maybe make the him feel that he isn't lonely anymore.

"ten"

"what a lovely name you have, ten"

"why are we here, mark?" ten just stared at mark ignoring haechan's presence

"didn't I say where going to the park yesterday?" ten knitted his eyebrows.

"I....I don't remember"

mark turn his gaze to haechan, the other omega bit his lower lip with his tears begging to fall, not because he was ignored but feel bad about how his mate's patient.

why is life so unfair?

why does the weak one always suffer?

he said to himself that he will make the omega happy today but now he's the one whose having a breakdown.

"ah, why don't we get a snack? are you hungry ten?" mark leans on ten but ten only shakes his head telling them he's okay.

"me! I'll buy food, what do you want mark?" ten turn to haechan.

"nothing, we'll wait you here"

as haechan leaves, mark starts to fix his wheelchair and place him on the side.

"he's jolly" ten said, mark sat on the bench beside him.

"you two must love each other ne?" he added. mark smiled at the latter.

"well, he's kinda bratty sometimes but I knew thats how he expressed his love" ten just nodded, he doesn't know what to feel anymore. he just let mark tells him how him and haechan met

"we met at the university, at first he always wants me to hang out with because I looked like a beta but when I told him I'm an alpha he suddenly became distant. but I told him he can trust me, now were her--oh.." he suddenly stop making ten knitted his eyebrows.

mark sighed, that's very insensitive of him to tell the rejected omega his love story.

"I'm so--"

"why did you stop?" ten asks.

to be honest, he thought that he'll get offended but he was surprised that he doesn't even feel anything.

maybe its because he is slowly becoming emotionless, maybe that's why.

"what took you so long?"

haechan just shrugged and placed the plastic at the bench beside his mate and turn to ten with a cotton candy on his hand.

"everyone loves sweet, so i bought you one" 

ten doesn't know if he'll take it, he saw mark nodding at him to take it.