DAY 10

"what happened!?" taeyong's hards are trembling as he waits for ten's unconscious body on the paramedic's ambulance

mark called taeyong, telling that the omega suddenly fall into unconsciousness in the middle of rides on the park.

later on he saw an ambulance.

he gather the nurses and other doctors to be ready as haechan opened the back door and quickly helps the paramedics to carry the omega.

"emergency. now" mark yelled while doing a cpr, he's panicking as well but he can't let that eat him.

he needs to save ten first.

taeyong on the other side felt like a bucket of ice has poured on him. he can't even walk.

he saw mark on top of ten, doing cpr and the other nurse held an oxygen as they go to the ER, he took a deep breath and step closer but one halted him.

"I know you and the patient are friends, I can't let you in"

"what? I'm his doctor!" dr. jung sungchan, patted his shoulders

"I don't want to see you panicking inside the room. let me handle it, alright?" taeyong just nodded, he's right.

he'll mess things up he gets to see his friend on the situation.

"promise me he'll live"

"time of death, 7:58"

taeyong almost carrying his feet outside the ER due to exhaustion, the omega had a 48 hr shift without sleep nor proper break.

walking while stretching his limbs he found himself at the nurse section, he saw mark busy on arranging tools for surgery

"are you on q?" he leans on the counter desk beside mark.

mark hums "yeah, dr. jung asks me to be his scrub tonight."

mark finally finished sterilizing the tools and looked up to taeyong who's busy cracking his neck.

"I should go, good luck" taeyong put both of his hand on his lab coat pocket as he left the nurse section

he walks to the hallway, nurse and other doctors greets him as he passed them.

he stoped at the room where ten's at. he calmed himself first and put a smile before going inside.

he found haechan inside reading a book beside ten that is laying on his bed.

skin so pale
lips dry and cracking
cheekbones popping up
body getting thinner and thinner
dark circles under his eyes
multiple bruises all over his arms for no reasons.

this just happened only in 10 days.

"he woke up earlier but he said he wants to sleep" haechan said as he closed his book, looking at taeyong sighing while touching the sleeping omega's hand.

"alright" taeyong only said.

"can i tell you something?"

"what is it?"

haechan took a deep breath, as much as he doesn't want it that's still ten's wish.

"ten said, he dreamt about him and his alpha's happy memories"

"okay, what about it?"

"he wants to live on that dream" haechan almost choke, gripping his book hard almost tearing it he's been trying not to cry.

"w-what about it?" the doctor doesn't want to hear it, he knew what exactly ten wants and he doesn't want to do it.

"he wants to get euthanized"