DAY 15

WARNING: MENTIONS OF MURDER

-----

"a-are you.." taeyong stood up and bows to the family who ignores him and ran towards the laying omega beside him.

he just step backwards to make a space with them, the mom is likely going to collapse anytime soon.

taeyong eyed haechan and nodded, goes outside to ask nurses to calm the omega's mom.

"who are you?"

taeyong saw a girl, an alpha girl go near him with a confused face.

"i am lee taeyong, ten's doctor. also a friend" the girl nodded and stood beside him.

"i'm tern, ten's sister"

the girl has no emotion, her eyes are cold and didn't even blink when she saw her brother.

a strong one.

but taeyong is an omega, he can smell alpha's scent. he knows that the alpha girl is scared

"they're here" haechan said, 2 nurses gathered to calm the mom.

"is he in coma?" tern asked, taeyong shook his head.

"no, just sleeping"

"why he didn't woke up? mom's noise easily woke him up"

"he's not as healthy as you know know now, tern."

once the mother has calmed down he started to tell them what's happening in ten. everyone is crying except for tern who is shaking, sadness? anger? god who knows.

"is there a possibility for him to live? like longer? i can't let him go" the mom began to cry again, the alpha just rubbed her back to calm.

he wished there's cure too, but they can't break the omega's curse. it is how nature works.

"his bones are starting to be fragile and his lower bones are all cracked up, he can't walk. he can't think too much as his nose are bleeding, and his memory are also fading as time goes by, we also tried tracking his heat but its been 3 days since he's delayed. he also... can't see anymore" the mom's cries became louder and louder as he speak, he also can't speak without cracking up voice

"i'll kill johnny seo...wait for me here" ten's mom kneeled while dragging her daughter's coat

"we can't do anything abo--"

"WE CAN!--"

"--HOW DARE HE, HE PROMISED US HE'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM! WHAT HAPPENED NOW!? THIS IS ALL HIS FAULT"

in the end, the alpha girl starts crying.

"we can't do anything!? i'll kill him first! maybe he can live after that man dies" she shouted, they can't blame her. johnny made a promise,

"m..mom?"

they stopped when the laying omega woke up. everyone gathers up to see him

"here, here.. ten its me.. mom" ten moves his hand to his mom's face, he can't see but he can feel that this is really his mom.

"mom? mom, i can't see anymore" ten felt the wetness on his mom's face.

"don't cry mom"

"how can we not cry when you're here, dying"

ten knew that voice. its his stupid little sister

"yes, its me"

ten smiled, finally.

"can I talk to you, mom... just, you and me?"

ten held his moms hand, caressing it like its the most important treasure he'd ever touched. unable to see but he can feel his mom is trying not to cry.

"i heard you earlier. you want me to live longer?"

his mom blinked a few times, she smiled and put her other hand on ten's hand

"ofcourse! i will do anything to let you live, we're now thinking if---"

"mom, i already accepted my fate"

the mom shook her head, no no this can't be

"i..i'll try to ask youngho to claim you again. don't give up okay?"

the omega chuckle, he think that suggestion is funny.

who would want a disabled omega?

"ma, when i fell asleep.. i feel like i got a very good dream"

he can hear his mom quietly crying felt her hands shaking.

"it was nice! even though i can barely remember it, but its johnny! i feel like its him"

seeing the boy happily telling her whats on his dreams feels nostalgic.

she can see a 5 years old boy telling her what he did on pre-school.

using her free hand she put her hands on her mouth to cover the crying noise.

what did her son do to deserve this?

"stop crying mom, save it for my funeral"

"what are you saying!? no one's dying!"

ten smiled, quickly wiping his tears that is almost falling.

"mom, its too much. it hurts.. everything hurts.. i don't want to suffer anymore.. can you let me go?"

"i.. can't.. you are my only boy.. how can i live without y--"

"you can, mom.. don't worry me and dad's gonna watch you here. don't worry"

"n-no.."

if a child loses their parents they called orphans, but do you know what does a parent called after they lost a child? nothing. because there is nothing more painful than losing a child.

(tell your parents how much you love them)