Goodnight

I keyed in the number nervously and typed, 'Is this really Jungkook?'

I waited a while and nothing seemed to happen, so I gave up and started getting ready for bed. But after I got out of the bathroom, I was greeted with a reply, "Yep, hi Y/N,"

And then my phone rang with a video call request from Jungkook. I picked up, still suspicious, and put my hand over the camera. There were a few seconds of awkward silence before I heard Jungkook's voice say, confused, " Y/N? You there?"

I immediately removed my hand from the camera, running a hand through my hair in embarrassment. "Sorry, I still couldn't believe you gave me your number!" "Well, who's number do you think I put there? Bang PD's?" "Well imagine that!" I laughed. "So what did you do after the fansign?" "Hmm, I went out to eat with my BFF, then we went shopping for a bit, and went home." "Is your BFF boy or girl?" "Girl, why?" "Um... nothing!" "Ok, do you want to play a game?" "What game?" "To get to know each other better! We'll each ask a question about ourselves, and the other person has to guess!" "Ok, let's get it!"

3 hours of talking later, Jungkook yawned and I laughed, "Aw, are you tired? What do you have to do tomorrow?" "We have a concert tomorrow night--can you come please?" "I didn't get tickets Koo--" "It's ok, I'll send you the virtual VIP ticket, it'll take you backstage, ok?" "Thank you Kookie! Goodnight!" "Goodnight Y/Nie!"