Rooftop

Jungkook became one of my best friends. I decided to move to Korea for college, and started working as a waitress in a café and a part-time model. My best friend moved with me; she said she didn't want to have learned Korean for nothing. It took forever to convince our parents, but we did eventually.

I often went to the BTS dorm to hang out, since I was also good friends with the other members.

One day in September, Jungkook asked me to come to the BTS dorm for a movie night. I arrived and was directed to the rooftop. I walked slowly up the stairs onto the roof and saw Jungkook standing in front of a blanket fort and TV, holding a bouquet of white, purple, and pink roses (meaning love at first sight and romance) and smiling shyly. I smiled too, confused.

He took a deep breath, nervous, and said, " Y/N, ever since I saw you at that fansign I knew I loved you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I decided to play with him a bit. "I'll tell you later," I said. "After the movie." He pouted, but still sat down beside me and started the movie. We had been watching the series 'My Love from the Star', and today's was the 2 last episodes. Halfway through I stopped watching the movie and stared at Jungkook instead. I admired his big doe eyes, the arc of his nose, his adorable cherry lips. All of a sudden, I had an impulse to kiss him. So I leaned forwards to kiss him on the cheek, but he suddenly turned his head to the side and I kissed him square on the lips. I immediately tried to pull away because I was so shocked, but he put a hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer, so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. 

I heard the romantic soundtrack in the movie started playing, and I really felt like I was in a movie. I pulled away and turned my attention back to the movie, blushing, and tried to pretend it had never happened.

After the episode finished, Jungkook turned to me eagerly. "So? What's your answer?" I threw my arms around his neck and whispered into his ear, "You have no idea how long I have waited for you to ask,"

He pulled away and scrunched his nose cutely, then leaned forward and pressed his forehead against mine. He angled his head and kissed me again, smiling all the while. He broke the kiss and softly ran his thumb over my bottom lip as he looked into my eyes and smiled.