Chapter 13: Kidnapped again?

I woke up in a dark room not being able to move. I looked down to see I was in some sort of chair that enclosed around me and wouldn't let move. Great I'm kidnapped again. Why is it that I'm the one that's being kidnapped all the time? There was a bright light and two figures walked in.
"Jane? Delilah? What the hell?"
"Sorry about the whole getting here thing but it's important. You're a mess without Zayn."
"So you needed to kidnap me why?"
"Well we went and did some things and got you opening for 1D so now you can tour with Zayn and be happy."
"You mean I went and did son things. All you did was sit in the car and eat all my chocolate covered gummy bears.
"Guys I appreciate it and all but I'm fine. I don't need a guy to be happy."
"To late bae it's a done deal. And besides its only through Europe so it'll be only a month."
"Ugh fine. When do I start?"
"Um ten minutes?"
"TEN MINUTES? WHY WOULD YOU NOT TELL ME UNTIL THERES TEN MINUTES UNTIL! I'M NOT GOING TO BE READY IN ENOUGH TIME!"
"Relax you're already ready just step out of the chair." I uneasily stepped out of the chair and looked down to see I was wearing a simple Galaxy dress with black heels. I had my band bracelets on and a fault in our stars bow with one of the 1D infinity necklaces and I had a three finger ring that had silver spikes on my left hand and a infinity ring on my right.
"Okay I guess I'm ready. I love the theme now I must go."
"Okay good luck on your show." Delilah said as I walked out of my dressing room and people were guiding me towards the stage. I was to pop up on stage so I was ready when all the guys walked by.
"Mia what are you doing here?" Zayn questioned me.
"Oh did they not tell you I'm opening up for you guys for the rest of the tour. Now babe as much as I want to kiss you, and trust me I really want to I have to perform." He then ran over and as I was moving up he kissed me and said," you'll do great."
"I know thanks babe." Everyone was screaming my name because it was a surprise. I heard a few boos but I just put it in the back of my mind and started the show.
"How's everyone doing tonight? Excited to see One Direction?" I got lots of screams." Well while they're getting ready is it okay if I perform a few songs for y'all?" They all seemed happy." Okay I'm going to start with a cover that I've done on my YouTube so if you know the word sing along. I went over and told the band what to play. They started playing jar of hearts by Christina perri and I sang it. After I was done performing and was back stage I was grabbed and kissed by Zayn for a long time.
"Took you long enough." I sarcastically said.
"I missed you so much." He leaned in to kiss me again and I backed up and said," Nuhu mister I have something to do you go and be great." I then walked away. I went back on stage. "Hey guys I need your help but you gotta be quiet. A few of my friends and I wanna surprise the boys but if I bring them out you can't scream okay. Guys come out." Out came Eleanor, Niall's girlfriend Hannah (yes this character is based off of one of my friends and so is Harry and Liam's girlfriend.), Liam's girlfriend Wendy, and Harry's girlfriend Megan. " Directioners we need your help with surprising the boys. You can't give away that were here. We'll be standing in the audience and were going to hold up signs so during don't forget where you belong everyone put your signs down and well put ours up ok?" Everyone agreed and we scattered. It was during the song and every single person put down their signs and we put our up. (I'll put what the signs say at the bottom) they immediately caught the boys eyes so we put them down and went on the center stage and a spotlight was put on all of us. Our signs covered our faces. All five guys ram over to the middle and we lifted down out signs. Everyone awed as we were all kissing. I stopped Zayn and said," I have your late birthday present."
"What is it?" He quietly whispered
"You'll see when we get to the hotel. Now go do your show."
After the whole scan I went to the hotel and prepared for something big. Something we already enjoyed once before but by per pressure but now it's all good. I feel like my life is better now. Life is good.

What the signs say:
Eleanor's
Nice ass Louis good thing it's mine
Hannah's
I have your cheeseburger boxers so you better come get them
Megan's
KITTEN?
Wendy's
Daddy direction I've been bad so you better come punish me
Mia's
Vas happenin? I'm here?